Least favorite Disney movie?

Britt

Original Poster
What's a Disney movie that gets a lot of attention, but you're just not a fan of it.

For me, I definitely say Dumbo. Dumbo himself is certainly adorable, but that movie made me so horribly sad...with the way they treated the mama elephant? That just broke my little girl heart! I never recovered....hahaha.

My sister can't stand the Little Mermaid! (One of my favorites)

Californian Elitist

I have a few.

Brother Bear

Chicken Little

Dinosaur

Cars

Ratatouille

All the straight-to-DVD films.

Disney has made some pretty awful live-action films, too. I won't even bother mentioning those.

Soarin' Over Pgh

As much as I LOVE the animation, and the characters... I just can't get over the mistreatment and overall sadness of both Bambi and Dumbo.

Although, I think I have a little greater appreciation for Bambi since my grandmother's death. As morbid as it is, after she passed, my cousin and I found an "About me" book she had filled in. Her very first movie experience? Bambi.

So, there's that. But both are still heartbreaking. I love the characters though, and the style, the feel of it, but not the sadness attached.

J_Carioca

As much as I LOVE the animation, and the characters... I just can't get over the mistreatment and overall sadness of both Bambi and Dumbo.
... I love the characters though, and the style, the feel of it, but not the sadness attached.

I think that's the point - that's what makes them so great. Yes, Dumbo is just about the saddest movie you could watch - but the fact that it elicits so much emotion shows you how good it is.

JIMINYCR

Noooo, don't say that! I really want to see it!! LOL

Ignoring, Ignoring, Ignoring ... I want to see it in the next few days too.
image003.png

zurgandfriend

Babes in Toyland, however I do like many of the older live action films such as Swiss family Robinson, 20K leagues, and the Fred McMurray movies, but I grew up with them and went to the "movies" to see them when I was young.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom