Disney to make an expansion announcement today.

Jimmy Thick

That link never says "underway" at all. It says "in the works."
Big difference.

The two sequels are in fact in a holding pattern, as is the AK project. IGN's report is correct.

IGN also stated the past the sequel to Duke Nukem was coming out every year for almost 20 years. IGN is not a reliable source.

Jimmy Thick- As bad as TMZ, but not as credible.

monothingie

I'm both Crunchy and Delicious!
Premium Member
Yea, well neither is another "Avatar sucks!"/"No it doesn't!" shouting match that already has like 50 threads dedicated to it.

At least the Fantasmic news could mean other things, like DHS is getting a new Fantasmic show, or is preparing for an influx of guests due to expansion.

Yes this discussion about Avatar sucking is becoming almost as child like and imature as James Cameron himself...

Ignohippo

IGN also stated the past the sequel to Duke Nukem was coming out every year for almost 20 years. IGN is not a reliable source.

Jimmy Thick- As bad as TMZ, but not as credible.

Well, I heard from two guys from ILM that the Avatar sequels aren't just delayed, they're on complete hold. They simply can't produce the film that Cameron wants at budget. They are working to get it there, but it's still a way off (same problem as the Star Wars tv show that Lucas is waiting to get started).

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member
And yet...they are correct in this instance.
I don't read IGN, do I can't comment on their reliability. Doesn't make the Avatar story any less true.

Ever since I heard of Cameron's nature. I believe this completely. T'would be a great day if this was canned.

Jimmy Thick

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if IGN poached this story from another news outlet. If IGN is "breaking" this news, its garbage.

Jimmy Thick- News flash!!! Perez Hilton thinks the new Carland has a bad color scheme...

M.rudolf

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if IGN poached this story from another news outlet. If IGN is "breaking" this news, its garbage.

Jimmy Thick- News flash!!! Perez Hilton thinks the new Carland has a bad color scheme...
They did the original interview with Jon Landau was on collider. Avatarland and Disney weren't mentioned.
The world will end tomorrow I aggree with Jimmy Thick

FrankLapidus

They could have easily looked at what insiders have been saying on this forum for months and then used that to "break" the story. I don't know how credible this particular media outlet is but it's hard to deny that, in regards to Avatarland since it was announced, the silence has been deafening.

Captain Chaos

So again, basically nothing more than 1000 new seats in Fantasmic right??? Nothing about Glow with the Show or new scenes or real updates to an outdated show?

M.rudolf

They could have easily looked at what insiders have been saying on this forum for months and then used that to "break" the story. I don't know how credible this particular media outlet is but it's hard to deny that, in regards to Avatarland since it was announced, the silence has been deafening.
A credible news source doesn't use an Internet forum to break news

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom