Caribe Royale opinons..

fireman17

Original Poster
My DW was able to get an awesome deal with our family staying at Caribe Royal. This is our first time staying off site so would anyone who has stay there give us some opinions on their stay.
TIA

mellie882

That is actually our family's preferred hotel, and the drive into Disney is very convenient. It is not next to I4 like many of the hotels, so it is quiet. The rooms are comfy and clean. The pool is great. Also, a short trip down International brings you to a Publix, Subway, and Outback.

And a small tip, if you stand at the end of the hallway in Tower 2, on a higher floor, you can see Disney fireworks. :)

JayCricket

The Royal Caribe is a "WDW Good Neighbor Hotel" so it has to meet certain Disney criteria to qualify.
It's under 15 minutes to all of the WDW parks and close to US and SW.
I would have no problem recommending it.

wendysue

My DW was able to get an awesome deal with our family staying at Caribe Royal. This is our first time staying off site so would anyone who has stay there give us some opinions on their stay.
TIA

We just got back from there a couple weeks ago and would definitely stay there again. It was so convenient to everything. Clean rooms, friendly staff and a larger style refrigerator to keep drinks and some food in. We rented a car in the lobby, but we also took the shuttles to the parks to avoid parking fees. Nice place.

Also....we got a super web only advance purchase rate.

fireman17

Original Poster
Thank you for all the tips this will be our first time to stay off site. We are renting a mini van at the airport instead of using the shuttle service that is by choice. So it will be curious to see how well we do as we will be returning to WDW next year and staying at our home resort of SSR. If all works out well we just may reant a car just to get around to other places and use Disney transportation to the parks...

rellinge

Caribe Royale is awesome. The 2 bedroom units in particular are great. That being said, you could rent an even nicer condo in a community like Windsor Hills for less than any discount rate I've ever seen when looking at the Caribe.

rob0519

TIA
Stayed there on a business trip a few years ago. At that time it seemed very nice. The recent trip reports on the forum seem to show it is still a good alternative.

Debbie

I had reservations for the Caribe for my trip last year. After discussing the plans with my sons, I decided staying on Disney property was best for us and I called Pam @ Kingdom Konsultant to hook me up. Anyway, the main factor for us was that this was our first trip as adults; not Mommy and her two little boys. My boys keep a different schedule nowdays. A few nights they would stay at the Parks while I would head to the resort. Couldn't have done that off property.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom