My Disney Wedding Cake

disfan411

Original Poster
I wanted to share my disney wedding cake pics with you guys.
The brides cake had mickey heads all over but hidden throughout the cake were hidden characters like pluto, goofy, donald, and others.
The grooms cake was splash mt. The cake lady put a lot of work into both cakes and they turned out awesome.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

CastleBound

WOW those cakes look great! I love the detail in the splash mountain cake! It evokes all the qualities of the ride! The white cake is also great! I love all the little cut out head shapes. Those shapes give that cake a classy yet disney look! I'm assuming congratulations are in order! Hope they tasted just as good!

disfan411

Original Poster
WOW those cakes look great! I love the detail in the splash mountain cake! It evokes all the qualities of the ride! The white cake is also great! I love all the little cut out head shapes. Those shapes give that cake a classy yet disney look! I'm assuming congratulations are in order! Hope they tasted just as good!

Thanks, Yeah they tasted great but we did not want to cut them. I wish we could have saved them forever but we couldn't. We did pause for a second on the splash mt cake and were like should we cut lol.

cblodg

Those cakes are wonderful! I love the Splash Mountain cake! The bride's cake is quite elegent, yet still Disney.

Great choices!:sohappy:

DisneysRedHead

Omg!! The grooms cake (or at least I'm asuming that's what it is) is so cute I actually giggled. What a great way to incorporate disney into your wedding!

jen2009

The cakes looked fabulous!! I love all the mickey heads and the splash mountain cake with the bride and groom wearing ears...too cute!!

DizneyPryncess

Love them both!! I love the Mickey heads all over the bride cake - and it's cute that there were characters hidden in the cake. The grooms cake is just awesome - very creative idea. Thanks for sharing! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom