KUNGALOOSH! I went to the Adventurer's Club and...

westie

Just got back and am happy to say this time I came back with my "members" pin. Thanks to Beulla for pulling me out of the crowd and making fun of me for about 5 minutes. Kungaloosh everyone!:sohappy:

Evan's Servants

More fun...

And a few of my favorites:

Telethon.jpg

Hathaway.jpg

EmilBothole.jpg

Dubman

A couple weeks ago we went to the club for the free preview for a couple nights.. We had my 19 month old with us and the cast was great!! If anyone was there for "Blake the Butcher" and the found weapons tournament that was my son.. They made us feel very welcome. I know, alot of people here frown on bringing little ones there, but we are so glad we did.. He had a great time, and the cast members made us part of the show!! Wouldn't think of staying past the preview time as the club gets much more crowded.. Can't wait to go back!!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
A couple weeks ago we went to the club for the free preview for a couple nights.. We had my 19 month old with us and the cast was great!! If anyone was there for "Blake the Butcher" and the found weapons tournament that was my son.. They made us feel very welcome. I know, alot of people here frown on bringing little ones there, but we are so glad we did.. He had a great time, and the cast members made us part of the show!! Wouldn't think of staying past the preview time as the club gets much more crowded.. Can't wait to go back!!
I think it's great that the cast made you feel welcome! That's the whole point of the preview period, to let people enjoy the club who might otherwise never see it at all. Now you've been there you're more likely to go back on future trips and perhaps hire a babysitter to watch the young one. A very good bit of marketing in my view.

Kungaloosh!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I never realized that there WAS an upstairs bar. Does anything EVER happen upstairs anyway, why would you want to be up there?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I never realized that there WAS an upstairs bar. Does anything EVER happen upstairs anyway, why would you want to be up there?
About the only thing that remotely happens up there is part of the rhythm ritual. It is a good place for wall flowers though.

brkgnews

About the only thing that remotely happens up there is part of the rhythm ritual. It is a good place for wall flowers though.
Neat to hear. But a good question is... if you're a wallflower, why the heck would you ever go into the AC in the first place? :lol: I barely stepped foot in the place for the first time and I was already being sworn in to protect Babylonia.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Neat to hear. But a good question is... if you're a wallflower, why the heck would you ever go into the AC in the first place? :lol: I barely stepped foot in the place for the first time and I was already being sworn in to protect Babylonia.
I have asked myself the same question. The first time I was there one of the masks told me recite Shakespeare. I got about 10 lines into Act 3 scene 1 of Hamlet (the to be or not to be speech) before they asked me to stop.

Austin1

I really don't like that place

Great theming, but i don't think it really is fun unless your drunk , or at lest tipsy, which I wasn't. To me the jokes are stupid, i don't get the humor and they make everyone in the audience look like idiots. Maybe I'm just a party pooper, I just don't get it.

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member

As Colonel Critchlow Suchbench has stated in my presence several times..."Upstairs we have the Zebra Mezzanine, which, amongst other things, is an excellent place for those like to spit on others down below and then run away!"

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom