WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

beryl628

IMG_5886.jpg

Tiggerfanatic

Wow! I grew up with Disney. Watched The Wonderful World of Disney on TV.
Been to WDW many times.
Had my picture taken with Chip and Dale a whole lot.
I can tell Chip from Dale very quickly.

Even met Goofy's nephew once at EPCOT.

But I have no idea who Clarice is.
Help.

Tks.
:king:

I believe she was part of the Ducktales & Rescue Rangers group.....it's been a lo-o-o-ng time since I watched Saturday morning cartoons!!

djmatthews

WOW. I finally made it through 73 pages!!!!

What a great thread. Here's my contribution for the day. I'm quite proud of this one, I'm no professional photographer, but this came out really well.

IMG_6810.jpg

jiminy.cricket

Clarice is a nightclub singer over whom Chip and Dale fawned and competed for attention in one of their older cartoons, "Two Chips and a Miss". I can't believe she's there!

Donfan

We were at Epcot this year for the Flower and Garden Festival and I took a few pictures. I will spread them out over several days so that I don't saturate you guys with flower pictures. Here is what you saw when you first entered the park (ignore the wand, it's better that way) --

P1000252.jpg

iheartdisney91

I saw these guys waiting in line for the bus for All Star Sports. It looked like they had been waiting a while.

006Duckswaitingforbus.jpg

hahah omg i love "disney ducks!" my family look forward to seeing them! hahah they are so nice too i fed one by hand in frontier land she was sooo nice... but i got yelled at by a CM:lookaroun it was sooo worth it! i gotta get the picture from the other pc and i'll post it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom