"Cead Mile Failte" To MJ!

Uponastar

Hello...
Quick prayer request, guys. My dad took mom up to ER. Apparently she's had flu type symptoms the last few days, and she got really red in the face tonight and felt 'weird'. So their primary care doctor is meeting them at the ER to check her out. And I'm sitting by the phone going nuts. :brick:

((HUGS)) Jenny!
Waiting is awful!
Hang in there. . .
We'll be praying.

MerHearted

Hello...
Quick prayer request, guys. My dad took mom up to ER. Apparently she's had flu type symptoms the last few days, and she got really red in the face tonight and felt 'weird'. So their primary care doctor is meeting them at the ER to check her out. And I'm sitting by the phone going nuts. :brick:

((hugs))

mpoppins76

Hello...
Oh Jenny. Big prayers and hugs to you. :kiss:

Nemo14

Well... kinda. I wanna move to either Anaheim or Orlando with a real full-time job but also get a part-time job at Disney. I don't know how it will turn out but I'd like to at least try. I wanna know. I don't wanna be middle-aged with a family and go "I wish I could have when I was younger." Plus, it's an exciting new life. I don't see much for me in Philly anymore.
Are there any possible transfer opportunities with your current job Vince?

MerHearted

Are there any possible transfer opportunities with your current job Vince?

No, I would have to quit. Sooo... yah, I gotta go through the draining process of a job search. I wish I could have this job in either of those places. I have a really cushy job, no stress, no pressure, and lots of time, no actual work. :lol:

PotteryGal

((Hugs)) and prayers Jenny - that flu can be quite nasty!

Prayers heading your way.

Oh!!! My thoughts are with you Jenny!!! :kiss:

((HUGS)) Jenny!
Waiting is awful!
Hang in there. . .
We'll be praying.

Oh Jenny. Big prayers and hugs to you. :kiss:

Thanks everyone! I appreciate all your kindness. :kiss:
Ironic thing is she had a flu shot - fat lot of good that did. :mad:

Nemo14

No, I would have to quit. Sooo... yah, I gotta go through the draining process of a job search. I wish I could have this job in either of those places. I have a really cushy job, no stress, no pressure, and lots of time, no actual work. :lol:
Let me know when you're leaving it....

*works up a phony resume*

:lookaroun

nibblesandbits

Ooh...:(

I know all about the job search thing...what's his face is busy doing that.

I'm sure trying to do it for a different city makes it even harder. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom