Spiderman Ride Layout

Vclguy90

Original Poster
Does anyone have the layout of this ride? I'm curious to know what portion is in the original ITTBAB theater. I'm thinking it's just station but I could be wrong. Any help? Thanks

Markiewong

1709282819238.png

This is the layout of the ride in Paris, but that one took over a similar sized building as well. Its pretty compact, so most of the ride itself is within the old theater. Its hard to know where the border is because they expanded upon the theater on three sides.

1709282964244.png

Phroobar

The Stuntronic is still used multiple times everyday. So much for your theory that it would only be used for like a month and then no longer used.
Very true. I'm extremely surprised. It just seems like one of those things that would break and we would never see again. It must be really reliable. A win for TDA.

Consumer

It really feels like such a blip which is crazy considering how iconic the character is. What a waste of space
It's crazy how much of a failure this entire land was. I was shocked to see a social media post about Avenger's Campus filled with comments about how missed A Bug's Land is. Even with the waning popularity of the MCU I didn't realize Avengers Campus was so disliked by normal guests.

celluloid

It's crazy how much of a failure this entire land was. I was shocked to see a social media post about Avenger's Campus filled with comments about how missed A Bug's Land is. Even with the waning popularity of the MCU I didn't realize Avengers Campus was so disliked by normal guests.

It is wild that after all the hype, all the rights and all the jabs at Universal's take being the mid 90s comic and toon style, it is still the most superior take on Marvel in theme parks. Certainly the biggest in guest pleasing.

It is weird how Marvel in DCA as a whole is a step backwards to DCA lands of old.

mickEblu

Summoning @MarvelCharacterNerd

He’ll be telling you why you re wrong in 5,4,3,2,1….

TP2000

I was really confused when I saw the thread title. I completely forgot there's a Spider-Man ride at DCA.

Between this and the non-existent buzz and awareness for Runaway Railway last year, I really have to question TDA's marketing plans of late. They may have gotten so burned on the hilarious "Star Wars Will Bring HUGE Crowds!" thing from 2019 when no one showed up that summer, that they now aren't sure how or why to market major new rides/investments.

It's weird. There's so little buzz for this stuff lately.

TP2000

Why does the OP want this?

Good question.

Because theme park nerds are frequently interested in stuff like this, and this is a website quite literally dedicated to theme park nerds?

Darnit, you're probably right with that mundane explanation. :(

For a few minutes I was hoping it was because he wanted to know the best place in the ride to set off the stink bomb at his upcoming Grad Nite party, to get back at his ex-girlfriend who dumped him for a Peter Parker lookalike. Class of '24 Rules!

Suspirian

I noticed that as well. I'm so used to being the crotchety theme park fan I didn't expect there to be others that feel the same way about it 😅

it's a shame because marvel land could have been really cool and impressive

Vclguy90

Original Poster
Yea man, everyone thought A Bugs Land was bad but they didn't know how it could be worst - comes in Avengers Campus. Disney is so out of touch with it's consumers that it's pathetic. They are worrying too much about staying relevant which is why they are failing so badly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom