News Walt Disney World to resume sales of Annual Passes (New sales resume April 20, 2023)

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Didn't they kind of do a free dining offer with the gift card

Kind of, yeah. I thought that was last year, to be honest. But either way, it's still paying rack rate for a room plus tickets, which I guess is the same as what they do/did for free dining. Not sure if you had to use it for full meals or if it could be used for snacks, drinks, etc.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
wow, the perks went way up, my pass is good til 2099!
2099.png
🤣

Jrb1979

I don’t think they ever expected to sell out of all the passes. I would guess that, like in Cali, the most expensive pass will usually always be available.
Agreed. I'm sure they were expecting to sell more than they have. I have this feeling it's going to be a quieter summer than normal.

Heath

Yes all hype to make people think they will run out, as if they paid $1500 for a winning lottery ticket. 11:18PM Friday night one can buy an Incredipass like normal, no queue or wait.
I can’t think of anyone outside Disney that could get away with telling to customers who already waited hours to leave their mobile phones on their bedsides while they sleep, with a warning to not let the phone snooze or battery run out.

Heath

The terms and conditions say you have 1 year to activate. (Current Passholders will be able to renew their Pass outside of their allotted renewal window by paying their difference in full)

PASS EXPIRATION: For a new Pass purchase (not a renewal), a Pass is valid for applicable privileges for one (1) year from the date of use of the Pass for first entry into a Walt Disney World® Resort theme park. Pass privileges will not be available until such Pass is activated via park entry; provided, however, that park reservations, as available and subject to associated restrictions, may be made in anticipation of activation of a Pass so long as such Pass has not expired. 👉🏻A Pass will expire if it is not activated within one (1) year from the date of purchase, and upon expiration, such expired Pass may no longer be activated or have park reservations scheduled for it, and any existing park reservations for such Pass will be cancelled. No refunds will be given. The original Pass may not be transferred, and the amount paid for the original Pass may not be redeemed for cash or be used for any other purpose other than the purchase of another Pass or ticket. However, the amount paid for an unactivated, expired Pass may be applied towards the purchase of a new Pass or ticket (subject to availability) at the then current price so long as the new Pass or ticket purchase price is equal to or greater than the amount paid for the original Pass. The then current terms, conditions and benefits associated with the newly purchased Pass or ticket will apply at that time.

Last edited:

Joeamc

The terms and conditions say you have 1 year to activate. (Current Passholders will be able to renew their Pass outside of their allotted renewal window by paying their difference in full)

PASS EXPIRATION: For a new Pass purchase (not a renewal), a Pass is valid for applicable privileges for one (1) year from the date of use of the Pass for first entry into a Walt Disney World® Resort theme park. Pass privileges will not be available until such Pass is activated via park entry; provided, however, that park reservations, as available and subject to associated restrictions, may be made in anticipation of activation of a Pass so long as such Pass has not expired. 👉🏻A Pass will expire if it is not activated within one (1) year from the date of purchase, and upon expiration, such expired Pass may no longer be activated or have park reservations scheduled for it, and any existing park reservations for such Pass will be cancelled. No refunds will be given. The original Pass may not be transferred, and the amount paid for the original Pass may not be redeemed for cash or be used for any other purpose other than the purchase of another Pass or ticket. However, the amount paid for an unactivated, expired Pass may be applied towards the purchase of a new Pass or ticket (subject to availability) at the then current price so long as the new Pass or ticket purchase price is equal to or greater than the amount paid for the original Pass. The then current terms, conditions and benefits associated with the newly purchased Pass or ticket will apply at that time.
So am I reading it correctly that you can purchase a pass then wait 11 monthsnwithout activating, then exchange that pass for a new purchase and then get another year to activate. Basically extending the date of expiration??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom