NBA Experience at Disney Springs

Bocabear

PuttShack is a great new concept...Miniature golf...High tech scoring plus food and cocktails...the one in Atlanta I have been too was a lot of fun, and very popular... They have the bowling already...Why not a PuttShack....and I know Disney doesn't want to own any businesses at Disney Springs anymore, but a really well themed version of Putt Shack using Disney IP and characters...and keeping the food and cocktails would be amazing and a great thing to do on rainy days...or any day for that matter...
1715775043850.png

Cmdr_Crimson

PuttShack is a great new concept...Miniature golf...High tech scoring plus food and cocktails...the one in Atlanta I have been too was a lot of fun, and very popular... They have the bowling already...Why not a PuttShack....and I know Disney doesn't want to own any businesses at Disney Springs anymore, but a really well themed version of Putt Shack using Disney IP and characters...and keeping the food and cocktails would be amazing and a great thing to do on rainy days...or any day for that matter...
View attachment 785640
DISNEY: we Have Minature golf at Home..
a81a7dee26a38f584cf84b064e21fdca.jpg
FantasiaGardens_25th_2880x1800-1024x640.jpg

Bocabear

Indoor mini golf with cocktails...
What could be more fun than that?
I was surprised that the Disney Mini Golf courses were so bland considering it is DISNEY.... I always expected them to be remarkable.... but they never really were...

J4546

ive talked about the minigolf courses before and ill say it again, disney should build a new IJ themed ruinous temple mini golf course by typhoon lagoon and also film a celebrity chartity putt putt show on D+

Club Cooloholic

Indoor mini golf with cocktails...
What could be more fun than that?
I was surprised that the Disney Mini Golf courses were so bland considering it is DISNEY.... I always expected them to be remarkable.... but they never really were...
You haven't played mini putt with my kids....lol 😂

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom