Pre-Trip June 2024 Graduation Celebration

Heeeeeyyyyyyy!
I'm back! I didn't mean to be away for so long. I didn't quit Disney, or this forum or anything dramatic. It feels like the time just slipped through my fingers, and without even realizing it, nearly 3 years has passed!

Allow me to re-introduce myself:
I'm Ali (rhymes with Sally) and I love Disney!
I visited WDW for the first time in 2013 knowing nothing and had an ok time. I found this forum, learned SO MUCH and every vacation since has been magical! Thanks guys!

Here I am on my last visit to WDW in March of 2021.
IMG_20210318_133756.jpg

Along with my husband Jim, our daughter Gwen, our son Ethan and my mommy.
MVIMG_20210321_145544.jpg

Man, those masked photos are such a bummer!

So, why such a gap between visits? Well, in January of 2022, we bought our dream house! It's an old Victorian that we're in the process of restoring, one DIY project at a time.
Yes, that's the dream. For us anyway! 🤣 I'm an interior designer and my husband is an engineer. We love teaming up to do the work ourselves.
So, no vacation in 2022.

Last year was a redemption vacation to The Everglades & the Florida Keys. We had booked a trip for the summer of 2021, but had to cancel due to a positive covid test the night before departure. 😭
We got there, just 2 years late!

June 2023 in Key West
PXL_20230613_151414614.MP.jpg

So here we are, almost 3 years later, finally headed back to WDW!!!

When: June 4-14
6-day single Park tickets
Where: 2 nights at Coco Beach and 8 nights in the Disney area. We haven't booked anything yet, but it will be off-property. For sure. My house takes all my money
Why: celebrating Ethan's 8th grade graduation!!!

130 days to go!

Attachments

• MVIMG_20210318_133755.jpg
    MVIMG_20210318_133755.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

MerMom1981

Original Poster
I’m In!
We loved Cocoa Beach!
Welcome!
We started our July 2016 vacation with one night at Cocoa Beach and an afternoon at the Kennedy Space Center. That didn't leave much beach time (vacation=beach to my husband) so we've been doing 2 nights every time since.
Any fave CB dining spots?

mpaulam

In the Parks
No
Welcome!
We started our July 2016 vacation with one night at Cocoa Beach and an afternoon at the Kennedy Space Center. That didn't leave much beach time (vacation=beach to my husband) so we've been doing 2 nights every time since.
Any fave CB dining spots?
We liked Squid Lips and we ate at the restaurant at our hotel. I cannot remember where else we ate…

radiorae

Aaaaaaah I love old Victorian houses!! My father's side of the family is from a town in PA that's full of them. They're so pretty.

Can't wait to read about your trip! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom