How to Question

Club Cooloholic

Original Poster
I currently have a week booked in a one bed value at AKL Jambo. I have done split stays plenty of times before(but always booked them at same time), and am thinking it could be fun to do 2 nights at a different resort(there is some open spots). What is the best way to make this change, can it be online or would I have to call to have them do it over the phone? I don't want to lose all of the Value AKL booking, just maybe the last few days, would be shortening it and then applying those points(and some I have left for the year) to the split stay resort.

nickys

Premium Member
I currently have a week booked in a one bed value at AKL Jambo. I have done split stays plenty of times before, and am thinking it could be fun to do 2 nights at a different resort(there is some open spots). What is the best way to make this change, can it be online or would I have to call to have them do it over the phone? I don't want to lose all of the Value AKL booking, just maybe the last few days, would be shortening it and then applying those points(and some I have left for the year) to the split stay resort.
You can’t split it and nor can MS. By which I mean in one single transaction.

You would have to modify to shorten it and then book the other resort.

Do you have enough points to book the other resort without modifying the existing one? Otherwise you’d have to take a chance there would still be a room at your chosen resort.

Club Cooloholic

Original Poster
You can’t split it and nor can MS. By which I mean in one single transaction.

You would have to modify to shorten it and then book the other resort.

Do you have enough points to book the other resort without modifying the existing one? Otherwise you’d have to take a chance there would still be a room at your chosen resort.
So would I be able to shorten it first, then book the other or do I have to cancel the one then book it shorter then book the other resort? If not is there anyway I lose the current resort just by shortening it? I do have enough points, but if I book the other one then shorten this one, I will have left over points and very little time to use them.

nickys

Premium Member
So would I be able to shorten it first, then book the other or do I have to cancel the one then book it shorter then book the other resort? If not is there anyway I lose the current resort just by shortening it? I do have enough points, but if I book the other one then shorten this one, I will have left over points and very little time to use them.
If you modify you will not lose the current reservation.

Just select the new dates and go through the booking process (I think I had to confirm the guests again).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom