• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

New profile posts

I booked A cruise on the Magic in January 6, 2023 from Galveston for my family before the “kids sail free” promotion was announced. Will Disney allow a price correction without canceling and rebooking?
Did I read that you used DAS as well as G+ on your recent trip? How did that work out? I just applied for and got approved for DAS today. I am hoping it will make a huge difference.
C
crazy4disney
Lmk if you have any more questions. I tried to message you direct it wouldnt let me
G00fyDad
G00fyDad
Sorry about that. For some reason I had that setting turned off. I turned it back on now.
Hello SplashZander. Thinking of going to Tokyo Disney Resort next year (Mid -late May 2023, After Golden week) Any advice / info you can give me would be greatly appreciated. Still trying to make some kind of connection over there. I would be going by myself so if you have any words of wisdom, please share!
Brian H., Bristol CT PalisadePkteer
My daughter and I went into the parks for the first time in over a year. We rode Ratatouille and Guardians for the first time, and had a couple great meals. To hear our impressions and reviews, please give us a listen.

Hey Martin, quick BGM question. Have you ever come across a source (or close enough) copy of area music for DisneyQuest? It‘s only a handful of tracks, but the best versions I’ve been able to find were patched together live recordings from the restrooms there.

Thanks either way, you’re a legend!
Reactions: Bullseye1967
marni1971
marni1971
Hi and thank you ! Not a legend, but thank you 😊 I can’t say I have but it wasn’t something I was really interested in so never actively searched out.
S
Sandurz
Yeah it's definitely one of the more obscure loops, so no worries, thanks for reply!
I'm following you because arguments and reported posts seem to be following you. No more, no less.
Reactions: lazyboy97o
The Mom
The Mom
Perhaps you will think twice about posting something politically/socially charged in the future. It is not allowed here. I've made my decision.
C
Copper789
I know and you know why they are changing splash mt. If you don’t I can’t tell you because it goes back a couple of years. It is racist and political. Disney has become very political, racist and gay. Evidently the 2 people who responded to me must be pets. Disney use to be a wonderful place to go to. I’ve been coming since 1976 when you could forget there was a world. Not anymore.
John park hopper
John park hopper
How true
Do you like the new name for Splash Mountain retheme Br0ckford?
Br0ckford
Br0ckford
Yeah I don't mind it. I like it better than just naming it Princess and the Frog. I just got back on Wednesday from there and Splash really needs the update.
Br0ckford
Br0ckford
Do you ,Ike it?
JEANYLASER
JEANYLASER
I don't mind the name!
ever wonder what the blue collar class feels like watching the more well to do pass them in line for a 15 minute wait while the blue class children wait in hot sun for two hours or more for a ride! took the grandchildren and bought all the bells and whistles, i felt bad for those poor$$$ children waiting watching my grandchildren walk right pass them. i could see bitterness . just saying.
  • Wow
Reactions: Tony the Tigger
SaucyBoy
SaucyBoy
Why are we feeling sorry for any family that can afford a trip to WDW? Who cares if other children feel bitter? If I have money, I'm going to flaunt it regardless of how it makes others feel.
I'm heading to the World from July 5-11. Anybody gonna be in town and want to grab a drink or snack?
Top Bottom