New profile posts

I recently came across an old thread you were participating in about the EPCOT symbols and saw you posted a scan from an EPCOT Pre-Opening handbook (forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/retro-epcot-symbols.461246/post-3616532). The image link is now dead it seems and I was wondering which handbook you had as I am currently trying to collect digital scans for each one.
Political discussion, memes, etc are not allowed outside of the Politics and Social issues Forum. Please replace your avatar. Thank you.
Not excited about heading back to Florida with no more mask mandate and full capacity in restaurants. But glad the parks are maintaining their mask and capacity policies.
ChuckElias
ChuckElias
That's interesting @deeevo . I thought the original re-opening of the state included a mask rule. So what makes the "Level 3" (or whatever the designation is) mask-free? Every report I've read includes "no masks" as part of this final phase.
deeevo
deeevo
Here’s what changes under the Phase 3 order. I still have to wear a mask when I go in stores.

Jennuh13
Jennuh13
@deeevo thanks for providing this info! My parents just moved to FL (sold their house pre pandemic and we’re trying to avoid moving but eventually just had to since it wasn’t ending) and we’re super confused on what the rules were esp since he had just announced phase 3. Thanks again!
So tired I can't even spend energy worrying about whether I planned the right days at the right parks for the end of March 2021 rn..... and if that doesn't tell you how neurotic I can be about some things, I don't know what does.
Headed back to Orlando on November 16. Anyone gonna be around and want to connect over a Ghirardelli milk shake at Disney Springs? :)
Just back from Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom. Surprised by how good I felt about being there and about the safety and distancing protocols.
Top Bottom