New profile posts

Ill bite... What is your last comment on the Star Wars Franchise...
I will also, while I have you on the DM thing, admit that I was one that just new for sure Brazil would be around to help us celebrate the 50th.... I don't know how you new it would never happen, but it seems as if you were right. (takes small bite of crow)
Have a great and safe day!
B-coachable
Sirwalterraleigh
Sirwalterraleigh
As far as the Epcot pavilion goes...it’s just my belief that the sponsorship model is broken.

We’ve been through this - over and over again - “it’s gonna happen, it’s gonna happen...it doesn’t happen”
The sponsorship deal is never a value to the company. That’s why it never worked.
That’s not a country Disney would be keen to make accommodations for...they’d have to have their socks knocked to move forward.
bcoachable
bcoachable
I do not think your wrong... I just felt that they had the deal done (and may have) but, as evidence by this pandemic thing, things do change...
Thanks for the banter..
B-Coachable
Sirwalterraleigh
Can I use that pin because I didn't get it or at least yet.
lebeau
lebeau
It's not actually a code. It's a "call us and we'll have this under your name" thing.
Corey P
Corey P
Oh not sure how that works? Would have to use your name to get the discount then book under my name?
lebeau
lebeau
Correct. It's under my name. It's not supposed to be shared or I'd be happy to pass it along. I expect discounts will go public once the parks re-open though.
For the first time, I'm beginning to doubt that our cruise will sail in 35 days. :(
1DisneyDad
1DisneyDad
Oh no! Fingers crossed that things calm down quickly
Skyliner is the best! I love it.
ChuckElias
ChuckElias
It was a lot of fun. We didn't even go into a park on our last trip. But we decided to drive to Boardwalk and take the Skyliner from Epcot to Hollywood Studios. Really enjoyed it.
Hi! The individual from whom we rented points -- whose contract included a one-time ability to reschedule -- is a DVC member named Tawny Collins, who regularly lists points for rent on the Mouseowners.com website, which is how we connected with her. Her username on that site is "taccol." If you join MouseOwners (it's free) you could search for listings by her, and/or message her directly.
B
BeAL
Thank you so much! Keeping this information on hand for next time. Thank you
Currently avoiding laundry and packing by checking every single board on wdwmagic.
Hello! I’m also from Boston. South Shore. Weymouth. Where do you live? And what do you do for work? I’m a retired IT professional in the hospitality vertical. My company bid and was a finalist for My Disney Experience. My avocation was theater and walk-through attractions. If you’re interested, it might be interesting to connect. Send me a message OR email me at don@djsfantasi.com
Top Bottom