• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

New profile posts

Hello from another WDW fan in Manchester! I'm curious how you know so much from so far away :p love reading your posts, however!
marni1971
marni1971
Hello! I’m lucky my aunt lived there when I was a kid. Since then I’ve been lucky to have made a *lot* of friends in Orlando, partly through doing my videos.
Need help rescheduling my phone interview for housekeeping I had a phone interview March 28, 2018, and my phone did not ring and the call went straight to voicemail and I have called casting back and I haven't gotten a hold of anyone I know they're busy with people there at the parks for spring break. Need help, please!
LOL...about you being surprised about someone taking lettuce ,tomato etc.to add to their free sandwich. Foreman I worked with would take his wife to Pecos Bill at WDW & make a salad for he & his wife & didn't see anything wrong by doing this!
Jim
Longers
Longers
I guess everyone pays a fortune to get in or stay so each to their own - I guess if no one stops them they’ll keep doing it.