Zootopia at DLR

Sharon&Susan

Original Poster
Just creating this so the Disneyland threads don’t randomly go off topic whenever Zootopia is mentioned. Personally I think the only representation that Zootopia will ever get is a dance party in Hollywood Land once Zootopia 2 gets released.

Rich T

Just creating this so the Disneyland threads don’t randomly go off topic whenever Zootopia is mentioned. Personally I think the only representation that Zootopia will ever get is a dance party in Hollywood Land once Zootopia 2 gets released.
Honestly, Mr. J, the only reason things go wonky when Zootopia is mentioned is because some people seem to have a strange urge to lash out at it. I’ll continue to mention (Trigger Warning) Zootopia in other threads when applicable just like ANY OTHER DISNEY FILM.

Geez, I really need to change my avatar. (For the record, it’s from Hearthstone, not Ootopia-zay.)

Phroobar

Honestly, Mr. J, the only reason things go wonky when Zootopia is mentioned is because some people seem to have a strange urge to lash out at it. I’ll continue to mention (Trigger Warning) Zootopia in other threads when applicable just like ANY OTHER DISNEY FILM.

Geez, I really need to change my avatar. (For the record, it’s from Hearthstone, not Ootopia-zay.)
I blame the furries.

orlando678-

Whatever your opinion is on the movie, there's no denying that it discusses real relevant themes, has memorable characters as well as movie moments, a cleverly thought-out settings and an interesting, slightly different storyline than what we've seen in animated movies recently which could be interesting and exciting to be brought to the parks, I guess we'll have to see what happens in Shanghai first, but I think Disney is going to try hard to make it work, maybe even opening up possibilities for more unorthodox disney movies like wreck-it ralph to make their way into the parks.

TROR

Whatever your opinion is on the movie, there's no denying that it discusses real relevant themes, has memorable characters as well as movie moments, a cleverly thought-out settings and an interesting, slightly different storyline than what we've seen in animated movies recently which could be interesting and exciting to be brought to the parks, I guess we'll have to see what happens in Shanghai first, but I think Disney is going to try hard to make it work, maybe even opening up possibilities for more unorthodox disney movies like wreck-it ralph to make their way into the parks.
It doesn't.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom