Zootopia at Animal Kingdom?

GlacierGlacier

Wasn't C&H supposed to be temporary, but due to budget cuts, it became permanent?
C&H was designed to last indefinitely, but with a low installation budget. Much more permanent than Camp Minnie Mickey, but with actual content.

If you understand the story it, Restrurantosaurus, and Dinosaur put together, it kinda works. The issue is it that story it has is buried so heavily it isn't known as anything other than that kind of trashy part of the park.

cjkeating

C&H was designed to last indefinitely, but with a low installation budget. Much more permanent than Camp Minnie Mickey, but with actual content.

If you understand the story it, Restrurantosaurus, and Dinosaur put together, it kinda works. The issue is it that story it has is buried so heavily it isn't known as anything other than that kind of trashy part of the park.

It is what DHS should have had instead of Toy Story Land... so it could have opened a year after Backlot Tour closed and not left the park in such a state for years.

Disney Maddux

Well, going away from the topic of a Zootopia land, will we at least get any sort of Judy & Nick meet-n-greet? (and no, the Move It, Shake It Parade doesn't count)

Biff215

Well, going away from the topic of a Zootopia land, will we at least get any sort of Judy & Nick meet-n-greet? (and no, the Move It, Shake It Parade doesn't count)
Kind of doubtful at this point since it hasn’t happened yet. Either the demand isn’t there or there are legitimate concerns about having the costumed characters accessible to guests. Also tough to determine the “right” location for them.

While I don’t believe either belong in AK, I’d actually take Indy over Zootopia. The movie was just okay for me. I know plenty who enjoyed it, but I just don’t see the fit. You know, “Nahtazu” and all. :)

Disney Maddux

Kind of doubtful at this point since it hasn’t happened yet. Either the demand isn’t there or there are legitimate concerns about having the costumed characters accessible to guests. Also tough to determine the “right” location for them.

While I don’t believe either belong in AK, I’d actually take Indy over Zootopia. The movie was just okay for me. I know plenty who enjoyed it, but I just don’t see the fit. You know, “Nahtazu” and all. :)
But apparently DCA gets one. :(

JimW

Premium Member
I just took one of the surveys at Animal Kingdom, I can confirm my vote is in to bring Zootopia to DAK :3
Notice I never said it fits in DAK, I do agree that it doesn't fit in the park. I think it would be better in DHS, but their survey says otherwise.
You must be trolling

Voted to bring Zootopia to Animal Kingdom. Says that it doesn't belong in Animal Kingdom. Denies being a troll. Has a Zootopia screen name.

What am I missing?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom