News Zootopia and Moana Blue Sky concepts for Disney's Animal Kingdom

Skibum1970

So maybe Monsters Inc. for Wilderness Lodge then.

Up. I mean, if you stay there, you are a Wilderness Explorer. Admittedly, Monsters Inc could be that you were a monster that was banished to the Wilderness. See? The theme works!!

If this actually happened, I would not be happy.

FettFan

How about a Moana attraction in this area that I circled in yellow? It is where that scrapped Fire Mountain ride was going to be located.
View attachment 699856

A good idea in theory, but access would be an issue, seeing as how you need pathways from Adventureland that would also tunnel below the train track.

Then there’s the added problem of making Moana/Polynesia a dead-end, unless you take our some of the access roads.

Elijah Abrams

In the Parks
Yes
A good idea in theory, but access would be an issue, seeing as how you need pathways from Adventureland that would also tunnel below the train track.

Then there’s the added problem of making Moana/Polynesia a dead-end, unless you take our some of the access roads.
Here’s what Fire Mountain's complex would’ve looked like.
261AAEE6-FAB5-4CAB-8234-561B8A099289.jpeg

ToTBellHop

Dead-ending is a real problem there. Ideally, you’d just have a long queue and exit like the Indiana Jones Adventure, but that wouldn’t make Adventureland bigger and would, in fact, make it even more congested. For many reasons, expanding north of RoA is far more appealing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom