Ziti Sisters in Italy closing this month

mm52200

Original Poster
I'm not sure if any sort of official announcement will come out or not, but the cast just found out today that the Ziti Sisters show in Italy at Epcot will be closing this month. I don't know what day they'll be closing and only found this out through a few mutual friends. Thanks Fastpass +...

mm52200

Original Poster
It used to be the entertainment in World Showcase that made it exciting and worth visiting in my opinion, nowadays it's just shops, restaurants, and booze. Ashame to see more entertainment fall victim to budget cuts, makes me nervous about any other possible cuts coming soon. I think this time of year is when the contracts for several equity shows are up for negotiations, so we'll hear if there are any other cuts I guess soon.

asianway

Seriously, Disney, a multi billion corporation can't afford to run a meet and greet with two face characters and a street act with five or so equity performers? Man times must be tough...
No theyre going to run the mng continuously 2 shifts and possibly in multiple rooms. The percentage of the entertainment budget burned at mng is mind boggling

Prototype82

I would like some kind of cultural show instead of something "funny" to be honest. But I definitely don't like any kind of cuts. They brought some liveliness to that pavilion and it was especially nice to see after Via Napoli finally fleshed everything out.

mm52200

Original Poster
It's also always ashame to see any entertainment involving improv comedy performers removed. I feel like that's something that used to be really unique to WDW but is slowly being chipped away, what with Comedy Warehouse, Adv Club, and miscellaneous other streetmosphere entertainment cut over the years.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom