Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, Zip-a-dee-ay! Our Air Is Booked!

RMJKS05

So, we decided to roll the bones when we booked our Grand Gathering back in October. Everyone else, booked their air through WDW. I thought we could do better & chose not to.

:brick: Then ATA, our cutrate airline of choice, dropped their service to Orlando outa Midway after April 1st. :( Doh, looked for a while like we rolled snake eyes.

But in the end, we prevailed. Ended up paying $500 less than what we woulds have paid, had we done it through WDW. :cool:

Now the countdown can begin in earnest. :D

Nemo14

RMJKS05 said:
So, we decided to roll the bones when we booked our Grand Gathering back in October. Everyone else, booked their air through WDW. I thought we could do better & chose not to.

:brick: Then ATA, our cutrate airline of choice, dropped their service to Orlando outa Midway after April 1st. :( Doh, looked for a while like we rolled snake eyes.

But in the end, we prevailed. Ended up paying $500 less than what we woulds have paid, had we done it through WDW. :cool:

Now the countdown can begin in earnest. :D
What airline did you decide on? I know SW has some good fares out of Chicago.

Upvote 0

RMJKS05

Original Poster
Nemo14 said:
What airline did you decide on? I know SW has some good fares out of Chicago.

You are so right. But, with a family of 5, we really didn't wanna participate in the SWA Cattle Call Olympics.

So, we ended up on AirTran Airways outa Midway & Ted on our return trip in O'Hare. One advantage of having more than 1 major airport to choose from I 'spose. :cool:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom