Zebra domes

HouCuseChickie

They didn't live up to all of the raves I'd heard, but they weren't bad either. AKL will even make them in cake form for about $40-45...

th

Phonedave

I worked out the math a while back...IIRC eating four zebra domes is equivalent to a glass of wine, a beer or a shot of tequila!

I don't think so. The recipie says 16 SERVINGS, not 16 DOMES.

Look at the ingredient list - way to much stuff to make 16 little domes.

In fact the one comment says that a batch made two trays of mini-cupcake size and two trays of full size cupcakes.

There is a total of a 1/2 cup (4 one oz shots) of alcohol in that recipe. just assuming the recipe make 4 trays of 16 mini-cupcake size domes, that would be 64 domes. Which thinking about it means a serving size is about 4 domes. That would make sense.

So 4 SERVINGS of zebra domes, or 16 domes total, would equal a standard drink of alcohol. And a sugar high and subsiquent crash as well.

A lot of the recipies that come directly from Disney are for huge amounts. The Garden Grill Flank Steak marinade reciple makes over a gallon of marinade for example.

-dave

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I don't think so. The recipie says 16 SERVINGS, not 16 DOMES.

Look at the ingredient list - way to much stuff to make 16 little domes.

In fact the one comment says that a batch made two trays of mini-cupcake size and two trays of full size cupcakes.

There is a total of a 1/2 cup (4 one oz shots) of alcohol in that recipe. just assuming the recipe make 4 trays of 16 mini-cupcake size domes, that would be 64 domes. Which thinking about it means a serving size is about 4 domes. That would make sense.

So 4 SERVINGS of zebra domes, or 16 domes total, would equal a standard drink of alcohol. And a sugar high and subsiquent crash as well.

A lot of the recipies that come directly from Disney are for huge amounts. The Garden Grill Flank Steak marinade reciple makes over a gallon of marinade for example.

-dave
Perhaps you are right...it would depend upon how big your domes are. I was thinking that one dome equals one serving.

To paraphrase Cheech and Chong there are only two domes in a recipe!
youtube.com/watch?v=05AeeEIbnsM

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom