Zartan`s Birthday Trip Sept 16- 21st.

Yes Im running a bit late with this, but since I came back I have been busy. But now I have some time to finally write up my first trip report! This is the first part, I hope you guys like it.

Im a huge Disney fan. Always have been, always will be. One thing I havnt gotten to do a whole lot is make trips to Disney world. Or any of the Disney Lands around the world. So this year as sort of a dual birthday present for me and my at the time Girlfriend Jessica, I planned a nice week long trip to Disney World. Well things happened and Jessica and I broke up. And since none of my other friends could go (They all had good reasons), my mom decided she would go. But shhh she was supposed to be off sick form work.

We made a couple of stops along the way to the Airport. Mostly because we had time to kill. So after stoping at a few stores and a mall, I already had acquired a few Disney items. I found a nice Disney Fairies book for $3 at a book store. At Toys R Us I picked up the Toy Story Collection Buzz and Woody figures. These are super nice. Good thing I bought them on the way down because nowhere at Disney World had them. Plus I had two $10 Gift Cards from TRU to use So I ended up only paying $40 each for them.

And lastly and most oddly I found a Pirates of the Carribean figure at a Magic Mart I had never seen or heard of. It was a Disney Parks exclusive but I couldnt find a year on the package. Anyway it was the Lady in the Red Dress. She fits in nicely with the Indiana Jones figure I picked up at Disney World last year, looks like they may even be the same sculpter. Anyone know anything about this figure? Is there more in the set or just her? Anyway marked down to $3 how could I pass her up? Thats right, I couldnt.

The plane ride down was smoth and fast. Everything was on time, and soon we were loaded onto the Disney Magical Express bus and heading worry free to Dinsey World. We were staying at Disney`s Pop Century resort. This place was much larger than I expected. We were staying in the 50s. For a "Value" resort, I found Pop to be fantastic. Much nicer than most regular hotels you will stay in anywhere else. It may not have all the luxury of the priceir options, but for us it was great. Upon check in I was given my special Birthday button to wear. The button got me a lot of Happy Birthdays from a lot of strangers. It was actually really nice. Even if I did wear it everyday I was there.

After check in we still had a few hours before we would be able to go into our room. Not wanting to start with a half a day at one of the large parks, we opted to go to Downtown Disney. Here we did plenty of browsing and shopping. First stop was Goofy`s Candy Factory. Hey I needed some sugar.

Justpictures027.jpg

Justpictures032.jpg

Giant Stitch wants Giant Baloon!

After doing some shopping and mom doing some pin trading we headed to T-Rex for a late lunch. This place is awsome! The meteor shower is loud, but its oh so cool. The food was great. Way more than any one man could or should eat. After this we headed to Disney Quest. I had always wanted to check this place out, I love me some video games. Sadly I was very dissapointed. The interactive rides were cool. The Jungle Cruise and Pirates rides were nice enough. The virtual reality Aladdins flying carpet ride was awful and uncomfortable. But the virtual space mountain was amazing. Its crazy how real it feels. Our coaster was sadly only a 4. but it was still enough to make us both a little nauseous. But that could have also been from the massive amount of food we just ate.

Justpictures050.jpg

Dino Sized Entree

After this, and a little more shopping it was time for Dinner at Planet Hollywood. Once again way more food than anyone should eat. After a few pictures of the assorted movie costumes and props around the walls we headed back to our hotel with our bellies full ready for a good nights sleep. Because we were getting up early the next day for we had breakfast ressies at Epcot.

I have been to Dinsey world twice before. The first time was on my senior trip and we just got to go to the Magic Kingdom for a few hours. No complaints, but 8 hours is hardly enough to do much of anything at a Disney Park. The second time was last summer with my mom and sister, and we just had time to hit Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios. I have always wanted to go to Epcot and Animal Kingdom but I just never had the chance, so for this trip I planned to hit both of them as soon as possible. First up was Epcot.

One of the things I wanted to do on this trip was meet as many characters as I could. So I kind of planned our days around that task. Like our first breakfast. It was at Akershus. After getting our picture taken with Belle we were then seated by a beautifull Norwegian girl named Hege. Hege was extremely nice. I have honeslty never had fish for breakfast, but it was good. During the meal more Disney Princesses came out to great guests and take pictures. Aurora, Ariel, Cinderella, and Snow White. All of them were very good, but Snow White was amazing. Aside from looking and sounding just like the on screen Snow White, she had the hand movements and the overall attitude that Snow White required. She was fantastic. Before we left Hege brought me a birthday card signed by all the princesses. She also signed it herself with a happy birthday in norwegian. Not one to pass on an oportunity to have a picture taken with a beautiful woman, I asked Hege for a picture. She seemed almost embarassed, but after she was all smiles. Sadly pictures dont do her justice.

Justpictures072.jpg

Hege

After breakfast we headed back to Future Showcase. Here we quickly got in line for Mission Space. There was no wait time here and we were quickly on our way to Mars. After the big breakfast we had we opted for the less intense version. It was still great though. This is an incredibly popular ride, and I just dont see why? Honestly other than the last bit of speed it gives you, I drive on much worse road conditions every day for work. But I realize thats just me. Overall I felt the ride was unimpressive. Next as we were making our way over to Soarin, we ran into some characters. Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Pluto and Minnie were all on hand. So of course we got pictures with all of them.

Image011.jpg

Pluto Hugs!
Image024.jpg

I think Minnie was flirting...

Soarin is a cool ride, but I never really got the sensation of flying. Could have been because I wasnt in the front or top. But it was still fun. After this we checked out the Circle of Life. It was really neat but kind of dated.

Then we headed over to the Seas with Nemo. This is a great ride, and the kids were in awe of it. Turtle talk with Crush was next. The technology on display here is amazing! They need more of this interactivity in the attractions.

After Turtle Talk we moved on to Journey into Imagination. This was a neat ride and now I see why so many Disney buffs love Figment. After this we moved on to Honey I Shrunk the Audience. This is another cool but dated attraction. After all this it was time for lunch. I had reservations for the Nine Dragons resteraunt in the China Pavillion so off we went into World Showcase once more. Nine Dragons was amazing. This was real authentic Chinese food. None of that Chinese fast food crap you get everywhere else. The food was great. And the Blackbeary tea was even better. Our hostes who`s name escapes me was very nice. At the end of the meal she brought me a peice of cake with a candle in it and another birthday card signed by her all in Chinese. After this we checked out the rest of the China Pavillion. The Circle Vision movie was really cool. With some breath taking shots.

Next we backtracked to Norway again. This time everything was open so we got to ride the Malestrom. I loved this ride. I have always wanted to go to Norway, now I really really really want to go there. The museum was nice, and its strange that no one pays any attention to it.

Justpictures096.jpg

Im sure everyone who has been to Epcot has this picture

We made our way back to Mexico next. I was really impressed with just how much is inside the pyramid here.You really feel like your outdoors at night. The ride was nice, but the timing on some of the segments was off. Like we would get to an area and be catchign the end of the segment. It was still funny. Back outside we got our picture taken with Don Donald.

Justpictures102.jpg

Mexi-Duck

Now we really started to move aorund World Showcase. Next stop was Germany. Here we met Snow White again. She remembered us from Breakfast which was nice. Then we wroked our way over to Morroco to meet Alddin and Jasmin but we still had a bit of a wait, so we headed over to the UK. Here we met Belle again and Beast. Then Back over to Morroco for Jasmin and Aladdin. Jasmin was beautiful! Then we got word that Mulan was appearing back in China so we worked our way back over there. No mulan but the Dragon Dynasty acrobats were just getting ready to start a show. So we grabbed a seat and enjoyed the show. These kids are amazing. Afterwards Mulan was out and we got some pictures taken with her. Then we worked our way back around World Showcase and took in the American Adventure movie. If your ever doubt your patriotism, watch this. It`ll bring a tear to your eye for sure. Then we were off to France to see Aurora again.

Image066.jpg

Belle checking out my tattoos
Image076.jpg

Alladin being not to happy I was checking out Jasmin

We made our way through what was left of France and then Canada, and back to Future Showcase. We had Dinner reservations at the Gardin Grill. The grill was really neat. During the meal Mickey Pluto and Chip and Dale made the rounds to great guests and take pictures. We ate way too much and then I got another birthday cake and and another card this time signed by the four characters at that meal.

Back outside we walked back over to World Showcase and took a seat near the lake to get ready for Illuminations: Reflections of Earth. Our seats were not the best but we could still see most of it.The show was amazing. Afterwards we waited for the park to clear out a bit and then made our way back through World Showcase. Mostly by ourselves, the park is beautiful at night all lit up. It was a really peacful walk with hardly anyone around. But then it was time to head back to the hotel. I regreted that we didnt get to ride Spaceship Earth, or do the Universe Of Energy. Or even go in either of the 2 Innoventions buildings. But there was always next time. But back on the bus I could only smile as I thought about what a great day it had been and how great tomorrow woould be at the Animal Kingdom

nepalostparks

Sounds like you had a great time! I remember reading your thread before your trip, and I'm glad you were able to go and enjoy yourself.

And don't worry about it being late. I never did put together my trip report from LAST September. :lookaroun

Looking forward to reading the rest of your report!

Zartan666

Original Poster
So yesterday was a long and busy day for us. But it was all good. Today would be another long day because not only were we going to Animal Kingdom, but afterwards we would be spending a few hours in the Magic Kingdom for MNSSHP. Kind of early for Halloween right? Wrong. Its never too early.

So the day started early with a trip to the Pop Century caffeteria for breakfast. All traditional breakfast items here. The meal was good enough. Then we were on the bus and on our way to the Animal Kingdom. Upon arrival we were early as the gates hadnt opened yet. So we pulled up some concrete and waited. Once you go in the whole trip through the jungle is just amazing. At this point all guests were halted to make way for a special park introduction by Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Donald and of course Mickey. Mickey shows up a bit later than everyone else. Do they do this every morning? After this show we were free to explore the park. Our first stop? Why the Tree of Life itself of course.

Disney9-18-2009010.jpg

Big Monkey

Its Tough to be a Bug is great. The effects here are amazing. Watch out for those stingers! Back outside we started to make our way over to Africa, but we stoped when we met Flik himself behind the tree. After some pictures here we moved over a bit and found Terk from Tarzan. Thankfully Rosie Odonel wasnt around. Behind Terk we found none other than Baloo and King Louie from the Jungle Book! Some of my favorite Disney characters. After we had taken enough pictures we continued on to Africa.

First up for us was the Jungel Safari. Its basically a guided tour through a Zoo. But here there are no bars. Elephants, hippos, giraffs, monkeys, gazells, crocodiles and lions are just a few of the real animals you will encounter. This ride is amazing. You really feel like your in Africa on safari. Sure the lions were lazing about on their rock, but most of the other animals were out and about. If you like animals, this is the place to be. Sadly the moving vehicle was not cooperating with my moms camera, so all the pictures from this ride ended up being horrible.

After this we took the nature trails. The highlight here are the Gorrilas. They are simply awsome. Next we boarded the train to Rafikis Planet Watch. The train is a nice ride that lets you see some of the backstage goings on at Animal Kingdom. Like where they keep the pregnant elephants. At Rafikis theres honestly not much to do. But what is there, is neat. In the loby area here Pocahontas was on hand for pictures. As wella s Rafiki himself. And for some strange reason Jimminy Cricket. Pocahontas was gorgeous! But we all know that anyway. Out back is a large petting zoo of sorts. We skipped this as it was time to board the train back to Afrika and have lunch.

Disney9-18-2009063.jpg

Disney9-18-2009067.jpg

Lunch was at Tusker House. There was so much here that looked good I stuffed myself trying to sample all that I could. But I have no regrets, the food was great. After Lunch we headed over to Asia for our first thrill ride of the day; Everest. This ride is awsome. So awsome we rode it twice in a row. At this point time was running out for us. The park closes at 5 and there was still sooo much we had left to do. So we skipped the rest of Asia and headed into Dino Land. Dinoland is made to look like local carnival with a Dinosaur theme. The big draw here is the ride Dinosaur. Universals Jurassic Park ride has nothing on this beast. This ride is the Dino King.

After this we checked out a bit of the Dino land and rode Primeval Whirl. I think I got whiplash from this ride. Its way to rough for a kiddie ride. Now it was almost time for the Daily evening parade so we skipped the Finding Nemo musical ( Sadly) and found a good seat for the parade. This was another top notch showing form Disney, and probably my favorite of all the parades we saw. After this it was time to catch the last showing of Festival of the Lion King. This is a truely fantastic show and a great way to end the day. I felt bad that we spent so much time in Africa, and missed a lot of the park. But Ill be back. I loved this place so much.

But that wasnt the end of our day. Not by a long shot. We borded the bus back to the hotel and got our costumes on because it was time for some trick or treating. I dressed as a cowboy and mom was dressed as a witch. At the Magic Kingdom we were given our party braclets and allowed to roam the park. We had dinner at Tonys Town Squar. I had the chicken Parmisan, and it was delicious. For dessert I had pumpkin spice cheese cake witch was probably the best thing I ate the whole time I was there. And mom had an apple sorbet that was crazy good. As soon as we left, the special Halloween parade had just reached us so we got a good view of it. Lots of villains were on hand here. As well as some escaping ghosts from the Haunted Mansion. The parade was nice but seemed a bit short. And it could have used some Nightmare Before Christmas. But it was still nice.

We then browsed through a few shops and pulled up a seat for the special Hallowishes night time spectacular. Disneys evil magic users all do there best to top each other in this brilliant firewors display. The ending is pretty amazing. But what would you expect from Oogey Boogey? Then we moved up a bit through the courtyard in front of the castle to find a good seat for the special All Villain musical show.

Disney9-18-2009116.jpg

In this show we get to see some of Disneys biggest and baddest on stage. Maleficent, the Wicked Queen, Jafar, The Queen of Hearts, Cruela Devil, and Frolo. Wait Frolo? There wasnt anyone else they could put on stage? Oh well it is nice to see some of the underused characters getting some face time. But Frolo? Really? After the short musical show the villains all came off the stage to hold a meet and greet with the crowd. Amazingly enough not a lot of people were lined up for this. We got to have pictures taken with all of them. Cruela was the best. She was really into the character. The only problem with her was, that she was a bit too pretty for Cruela.

Disney9-18-2009120.jpg

No one was in line for Frolo
Disney9-18-2009126.jpg

Cruela was way to hot, but she was crazy and in character so it worked.

Next we moved on to our first Trick or Treat spot. Got a load of candy and moved on. There we ran into The Queen of Hearts agian. This time she was accompanied by the White Rabbit. So we got some more pictures. We moved around a bit and ended up in Toon Town for our next load of candy. Here we stoped to meet some more Characters. Minnie and mickey were both in there Halloween best. And we stoped in Pixie Hollow to meet Tinker Bell. Tink was great.

Disney9-18-2009132.jpg

Image124.jpg

Image136.jpg

Image130.jpg

Not sure what is going on in this picture, but I thought it was funny

Unfortuanantly we had wasted to much time meeting characters, and as the clock grew closer to midnight, the park was shutting down. So we quickly made our way over to the Haunted Mansion. Outside we got our picture taken infront of the ghostly carriage. And then ran inside to ride before they closed. Theres just something special about riding this ride at Midnight. And something even more special about riding it while wearing your Halloween costume. This is the best way to end the night at Mickeys Not so Scary Halloween Party.

We got back to the hotel late of course and we crashed. Tomorrow would be a relatively short day. We were hitting Disneyes Hollywood Studios.

Zartan666

Original Poster
Thanks Nepalostparks! Yes I had a great time, but I knew I was going to no matter what! I hope you enjoy reading the rest of my report.

Zartan666

Original Poster
Today we decided to sleep in a bit since we were up so late last night. Since we slept in a bit later than usual, we skipped breakfast and went straight to the park. Inside we made our way over to the Rockin Roller Coaster hoping to get fast passs. But no nead the line was only a five minute wait.! So we jumped in line and road one of the best roller coasters in the world.IN my opinion anyway. That out of the way we stoped for a quick breakfast. Or so we though. It took forever to get through this line. The girl behind the counter just did not like her job that day. And we all suffered for it. It was liek she was moving in slow motion or something. ANd since there are not a lot of breakfast choices in Hollywood Studios we decided to stay where we were. But once we got some food in our stomachs we calmed down and hit the Tower of Terror. Again there was no real wait here so we got another one of the big rides out of the way.

Then we began to make our way through the rest of the park. Riding the Great movie Ride, taking in a showing of Voayage fo the Little Mermaid, and getting fast passes for Toy Story Mania on the way. We then rode the Backstage Express. The biggest draw for me here is seieng all of the real movie props scattered about. Lots of props from movies through out the years. The newest I belive is Hannah Montanas chicken coup. I was amazed to find they had the actual space ship used in Flight of The Navigator on hand as well. Again moms camera was being a jerk because of the movement and none of these pics turned out. Next up was lunch at the Backlot Caffee. A nice quick meal. We then met up with Mike and Sully from Monsters Inc. And even met a couple of Power Rangers. Hey why not?

Image155.jpg

Mike was doing a crazy little dance that was cracking me up
Image167.jpg

How can you not hug this?
Image162.jpg

Its Morphin Time!

Next as we made our way up to Muppet Vision, we found Lightning Mcqueen and Matter from Pixars Cars. So yeah we got a few more pictures taken. Then it was on to Muppet Vision. I love Muppet Vision! Its a great little show. After we cought the evening Parade. This is an all Pixar parade. So lots of Toy Story, Incredibles, Monsters Inc, and a Bugs Life characters were running about. Where we were sitting the float with Sarge on it stoped right in front of us. But after it stoped it wouldnt starta gian. So Sarge and his dancing girls stayed out in the direct sun in 100 degree heat to keep us entertained untill a small tow truck thing came to move it. I felt so bad for him and the dancing girls that were with him. They had to keep the show going, but they did a great job. But they really looked like they were suffering.

Image183.jpg

After this we took in a showing of Beauty and the Beast. Its a really nice little show. And a must at Holywood Studios for me. After this we headed for Star Tours. If your a Star Wars fan there is no reason not to love this ride. I LOVE THIS RIDE! I cant say that enough. I cant wait for Star Tours 2. New characters, new locations. 3D. And Yoda. Everthing is better with Yoda. Hes like bacon. Mmm I wonder if Yoda tastes like bacon?

Next we headed back to Pixar Place to cash in our Toy Story fast passes. The themeing for this ride is incredible. I can see whyt he lines for this are so insanely long. Back outside we got some video of Luxo Jr, doing his thing. Amazingly people were just rushing right by him not paying attention. Next we got in the long long line to meet Buzz and woody. But it was worth it.

Image189.jpg

The park was closing early today but it didnt matter we had reservations for the Sci Fi Dine in Theater. Inside the ceiling is painted to look like stars, and you can see for miles around. Or so you think. The main draw here is being seated in a car instead of a table. And getting to watch a feature length amount of sci fi trailers, cartoon shorts and news about the world of tomorrow on the big screen. Its a great experience and the food is pretty darn good too. Just wish the movie was longer or that they at least had multiple films to show. we saw the whole thing twice while we were sitting.

After this we headed back to the hotel to get some extra sleep. Mom headed to the pool for a bit, but not me. I was way to tired and stuffed. We got an actual full nights worth of sleep. This was good because tomorrow would bring us 13 hours in the Magic Kingdom. And my birthday!

mousefan1972

Great TR! I love your pics w/the characters.

So were you at the September 18th MNSHHP? So were we. :D That was also my b-day. No better place to be on your birthday, huh?

Zartan666

Original Poster
So Its now Sunday the 20th and my Birthday. Wooo! Today I am offically 27 years old. So how do I start the day off? By having breakfast with Winnie the Pooh!

Thats right, another early day for us. The good thing about the character breakfast`s is that you can get into the park before it opens. Its kind of neat. But you have to get up super early. But we were having breakfast in the beautiful Crystal Palace in the Magic Kingdom. Not sure why its called the Crystal Palace, as it is neither made of Crystal nor is it a palace, but whatever. The breakfast was awsome. I even had Mickey Mouse shaped Waffels for the first time! Over the course of the meal, much like the Princess breakfast at Akershus, Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Eyore and Piglet all made the rounds. Greating guests and taking pictures. They were all great. I even got a special breakfast dessert with a candle in it, and a card signed by all four characters again.

Our hostes who`s name escapes me as well was amazed that I took my mom to Disney World. Not the other way around. She was pregnant and was hoping that her kid would be as nice to her when he was older.

Disney9-20-2009013.jpg

Bouncing on a full stomach is not fun

Now that breakfast was over we started our tour proper of the Magic Kingdom by stoping over in Adventure land. We checked out the Swiss Family Robinson tree house which is really amazing. Then we took a nice tour on the Jungle Cruise. Being so early in the day, we just walked on to this ride. No wait time FTW! Last year there was a near two hour wait for the Jungle Cruise. Then it was on to Pirates of the Carribean. Still one of the best rides in the whole Disney lot. After this we headed back over to the Enchanted Tiki Room to be serenaded by a hord of audio animatronic birds. This was a nice little show with a catchy song. Iago from Alladin is still annoying as heck. After this we started to head over to Frontier land when we got sidetracked by Jack Sparrow performing his show for kids. Cool show, and the Jack was fantastic.

Disney9-20-2009020.jpg

Gosh this thing has a lot of stairs...

Disney9-20-2009044.jpg

Now over to Frontier land to get Fastpasses for Big Thiunder Mountain and Splash Mountain. But wait whats this? A ten minute wait time for Big Thunder? Hell yes, lets ride. So we did. And its still a great roller coster. Back to Splash, again a ten minute wait so again we just got in line. Somehow I managed to get soaked at every turn on this ride. But its still great. I wish we had gone back to buy the ride photo, it was a good one. They should put all fo these ride photos on your photopass.

Image200.jpg

Donald! Donald Crocket!

Next we headed over to see the Country Bear Jamboree. Much like the Tiki Room I had never gotten to see this. So I was excited. And I wasnt let down, it really is a funny and entertaining show.

Next stop was Liberty Square. Here we watched the new Hall of Presidents. The show is good, and pulls at those heart strings. My only complaint about the new show is theres not enough Lincoln. At the end of the show, President Obama gives a nice speach after taking the Oath of Office. With no mistakes this time. Next up was another ride through the Haunted Mansionl. Again there was no wait so why not? I was sad that the River Boat the Liberty Bell was not in operation while we were there. Something else I have never gotten to do. Oh well, its on the list for next time.

Lunch was next on our agenda, but it wasnt quite time yet. So we looked around in Ye Old Christmas Shoppe for a bit. After this we headed over to Liberty Tree Tavern for lunch. We were a bit early so I didnt mind having to wait a bit. But it was a short wait, and soon we were seated. I had the tri corner sandwitch and it was delicious. When they brough out our dessert they were ringing a bell and singing Happy Birthday to me. I appreciated that they put a candle in my dessert instead of bringing that to me and then another small cake with a candle in it. Nearly every other place we have eaten ahs doen this. And by the time I finish my regular dessert, one or two bites of cake is all I can handle. I hate wasting food. So this made me happy.

After lunch we lined up outside for the Parade. Before the parade there was a smaller parade with the Snow White characters to promote the upcoming DVD/ BLU Ray release. Unfortunatnly it was about 20 minutes before the actual parade and many people left after this. I was a bit unimpressed with the actual parade itself. It just seemed short and didnt have the fun of the Animal Kingdom or Hollywood studios parades.

After the parade we headed over to Fantasy Land. Here we got Fast passes for Peter Pans Flight. We rode Snow Whites Scary Adventures. I wish Snow White had been longer. It just seemed to be over really quick. After that we hit the Mad Tea Party. I went a little crazy with the spinning wheel, and we are both lucky neither of us puked. Live and learn.

We headed back over to Ariels Grotto to meet Ariel of course. I was not dissapointed with Ariel. She was gorgeous. Although she wanted to have barnical cake with me for my birthday. Not sure how that would taste
actually.

Image214.jpg

After this, we still had several hours to kill before our fastpasses for Peter pan. So we headed into Toon Town to see what characters were in the tent. Tink and two of her friends were in the Pixie Hollow so we got in line for that. After what seemed like forever we got in to see them. Appearing today with Tinkerbell were Silvermist and Fawn. Silvermist was the one you meet first and she asked me what my pixie talent was, so for no real reason I said Im an Animal Talent. Why not? So she tells me I should ask Fawn about Squirrle sounds. Ok. Next we saw Tinkerbell. Sadly she was not the same Tink that we saw at the Halloween Party. But she was still great. We took some awsome pictures together making faces at the camera. Just because...

Image239.jpg

Silvermist
Image243.jpg

If you met Tink Im sure you have this picture, but Ill bet you dont have this one...

Image246.jpg

LMAO!

Last was Fawn. Fawn seemed to just be having a fantastic time. We took some normal pictures and then she palyed tag with me. After this I remembered what Silvermist had said, so I asked her about squirrel noises. So she tought me how to make a complete fool of myself and make squirl noises. I had a lot of fun, and I could tell she was having a balst too. I think Tink was jealous that Fawn and I were having so much fun lol.

Image258.jpg

Before the Squirrel madness set in

Next up we hit Goofys Barnstormer. While the ride is short, its pretty intense for a kiddie coaster. After this we rode the train back to main street and did a bit of shopping. We made our way back to Fantasy land because it was time to use our fast passes. Peter pans Flight was great. But much like Snow White, it was way too short. After this we got in line for The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. Not quite as short as the others, but it still could have been longer. I debated riding Its A Small World, and decided it would be best to just go ahead and head to Dinner.

Dinner tonight was at Cinderellas Royal Table. Oh yes. Birthday dinner in a castle. Inside the castle is beautiful. With some nice tapestries depicting the events of the Cinderella movie. After checking in, we were hearded into the next room to meet Cinderella. Here we got a picture taken with her and were then sent on our way up the stairs to the dinning room. I ordered Lamb Chops. Yum. But when my plate finally came, I had... chicken nuggets? What the hell? Our waitress quickly got this fixed. And soon I was in Lamb Chop Heaven. Torwards the end of the meal the waitress brought my mom a wand and me a sword, both with CRT printed on them. After this the Fairy Godmother appeared with two helper mice. Pearla and I forget the name of the other one. They danced around and greated guests. But the Godmother didnt do much. She sung a song and pointed to people wearing birthday badges. But she didnt take any pictures saddly.

After dinner we headed over to Tomorrow Land. Thank god for Extra Magic Hours. Our first stop here was Buzz Lightyears Astro Blaster. This ride is not nearly as fun after riding Toy Story mania in Hollywood Studios. Basically the same thing, your in a car that moves and you shoot targets. To me it just dosnt have the character that the other one has. Still fun though. The line took a little longer than I thought it would. I was trying to time it just right to ride the Tomorrow Land Transit Authority during the fireworks, but Buzz took too long and we missed the fireworks. But the newely opened Transit Authority is still a nice relaxing ride. Its a shame Space Mountain is currently closed. All we got to see were wooden construction walls. Next time. We still had some time left before the park closed so we rode Stitches great Escape. Im sorry. I know a lot of people hate this ride, but I love it. Oddly enough people were now heading out of the park in droves so we made our way around taking pictures of everything we could. To end the night, we took one more ride through the Haunted Mansion. Still awsome. On the way out we hit up the Gift Shop for a few things. The ride back was relaxing and I slept like a rock that night.

Image265.jpg

Monday morning we got up ealry and checked out. Our bus to the airport wasnt leaving untill nealry 3 so we had time to go use our last park ticket. We decided to hit Epcot one more time and ride the two big rides we didnt get to before: Spaceship Earth, and Ellens Universe of Energy.

Spaceship Earth is amazing. Oh yeah the ride is narrated by none other than Dame Juddy Dench. How can you not like that? Next we headed over to the Art of Disney store. Inside we met an artist whos name I cant remember but he was really nice. He talked to us for a long time. The guy really seemed to enjoy his job. But if I was getting paid to sit in Disney World and trace pictures all day I would enjoy it too.

After this we headed over to the Universe of Energy. For some reaosn they were not letting us in and it was really hot out. And as you all know there is no shade in front of this building. After standing there for nearly an hour they finally let us in. This is a surprisingly fun ride, and really educational too. Much like all of Epcot. After doing some last minute gift shopping it was time to catch the bus back to the hotel to catch the bus to the airport.

At the airport we were delayed due to bad weather in Atlanta that had the whole eastern seabord screwed up. Once we finally got clearance to land in Atlanta we we had to wait at the Atlanta Airport for an even longer time. Finally sometime after 1 we got home. We should have been back at the house by then. But no we were just getting to Knoxville. After stopping a couple times for nap breaks we finally made it home around 8 that Tuesday morning.

Despite the flight problems on the way home, I still had an amzing time. I only wish more people could have went with me. I hope you all have enjoyed this report. Its not the longest, nor the most detailed, but I like things short and sweet.

Zartan666

Original Poster
And because you all are probably wondering, here is most of Fawns Squirrel dance. Followed by some more random pics.

Image247.jpg

Why yes I like Squirrels...

Image250.jpg

Like this?

Image252.jpg

"Grab your Nutt"

Image253.jpg

"Scrunch up your face and stick your teeth out"

Image255.jpg

"Now you got it"

Image256.jpg

Even Fawn couldnt keep a straight face after that. All the photographers were rolling.

Justpictures080.jpg

Im being eaten by a giant clam!

Disney9-20-2009066.jpg

Disney9-20-2009067.jpg

Not sure how I fit through those bars

Disney9-20-2009084.jpg

tiaragirl

I don't think you would have had such a good time with the face characters with your ex-girlfriend.

Ahahhaa.

This just reminds me of when Tink hit on my father, and Mom had to say "Tink, we are here for our 27th wedding anniversary.." and she said "Oh how lovely! Sir, your beard makes you look like a handsome pirate". And then she stroked his face. Epic.

Looks like you had a solid trip. I love that you too so many pictures with the characters.. and Fawn has the prettiest squirrel face EVER.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom