Yummy drink at the Poly..?

NadieMasK2

My hubby and I were having dinner at O'Hana's a few weeks ago and had a mixed drink that was fabulous! I believe it was the Tradewinds. We just couldn't get enough of them! :slurp:

Does anyone know the recipe?

Thanks!

sittle

The Kona Kafe rocks too!

Hey, you could try searching for it on the Recipes forum, or try finding "TigsMom", when I needed the recipe for their heavy hitting LapuLapu drink, she pulled it out faster than a bored bartender!!

She's wicked smart!!

Upvote 0

maelstrom

sittle said:
Hey, you could try searching for it on the Recipes forum, or try finding "TigsMom", when I needed the recipe for their heavy hitting LapuLapu drink, she pulled it out faster than a bored bartender!!

She's wicked smart!!

Oh, really, Mad has some awesome drink recipes...?

Mad... how about you and I get together for an afternoon of drunken man bashing? :goodnevil

Upvote 0

bsandersjr

Ever try the smoothies at Rainforest cafe? I highly reccomend the strawberry, or the cookie and cream. Going back in Dec., can't wait to get one, or two, or three!

Upvote 0

dizknee

I had a Backscratcher at O'hana. The drink actually came with a bamboo backscratcher in it. I drank the drink (mmmmmm) and kept the backscratcher. I will try a Tradewinds and a Lapulapu in September ... 40 nights of sleep and I am THERE!

Upvote 0

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
browniebee said:
My dad had a Lapulapu for lunch one day, and then a couple days later we ate at the Kona Cafe again and he had a Maitai for dinner.

Not alot of calories in a Maitai for touring theme parks, nor a Lapulapu for that matter. :lol:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom