Yuengling at WDW?

CatsMeow

I agree - Yuengling is great stuff! We were very happy to see it at WDW! We once ordered it here at home in southeastern PA and the bartender said that he didn't carry too many "imported" beers. Imagine his surprise when we told him it was from Pottsville, PA! :eek: It is pretty widely available here otherwise.

EaglesfanNJ

I'm proud to (originally) have been from PA, but even though I now live in New England I've never heard of the stuff. When I saw the thread title, I though it was some Scandinavian sport like Curling that I had never heard of, or maybe one of those Panda bears the Chinese gave us.
Anyway, thanks for the tip. Next time at WDW or back in PA, I'll ask for one, if I can figure out how to pronounce it. :lookaroun

Ying-ling is the pronunciation.

To the OP... While i'm not from PA, i am from Jersey and literally 5 minute drive to all Philadelphia bridges.. So Lager is commonplace around here too, and i'll tell ya, a fresh ice cold lager draft hits the spot any time. I'm hoping ASMU has on on tap. The Monday of my trip (Sept 28) i plan on being back at ASMU, baby going to bed, and me at the pool bar watching Monday night football, with a lager!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom