Yoyo, how y'all doin' - New Member

EZRock

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Hey y'all, what's up?

I go by EZRock or EZ on the internet, I have a Twitch channel and YouTube channel (although I'm not sure if I'm allowed to share, either way, I would rather get to know the community first), and I have worked on a few Disney fan-games in the past. I've loved Disney ever since I knew what Disney was, and I'm always open to learning more about the company. I hope I can get to know all of you guys, and hopefully become a valued member of the community. :)

Edit: Also, are there any tips you guys have to give me?

Brer Oswald

Hey y'all, what's up?

I go by EZRock or EZ on the internet, I have a Twitch channel and YouTube channel (although I'm not sure if I'm allowed to share, either way, I would rather get to know the community first), and I have worked on a few Disney fan-games in the past. I've loved Disney ever since I knew what Disney was, and I'm always open to learning more about the company. I hope I can get to know all of you guys, and hopefully become a valued member of the community. :)

Edit: Also, are there any tips you guys have to give me?
Let’s see. marni1971, Magic Feather, and MansionButler84 are our trusted insiders. TP2000 is Troy Porter, and he’ll be happy to take you out for a drink (when you’re of age). spacemt354 and Pi on my Cake run the armchair Imagineering side of the board, if you’re interested in that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom