yourride transportation

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilderness01

Mike from Yourride

We had Mike from Yourride and he was great. Mike was very knowledgable and friendly to and from our trip to the YC/BCV. Mike we will definately ask for you again next time. :king: :wave:

Woody13

Originally posted by Kingdom Konsultant
I'm so sorry to hear about this!! You are not the first person that I have heard this from. They are very unprofessional.

That is why they have so many complaints with the Better Business Bureau.

Pam

I only saw one complaint and it seems to have been resolved:

Customer Experience

One complaint has been processed by the Bureau in its three year reporting period. The complaint was resolved.

Report as of: 2/25/2003

Copyright: 2003 BBB of Central Florida, Inc.

Are there other complaints Pam?

gjpjtj

Thanks for all of your help, I think I'm going to call them today! I assume as long as you ask for a grocery stop when you make your reservation, that it's free?:)

Originally posted by Woody13

Customer Experience

One complaint has been processed by the Bureau in its three year reporting period. The complaint was resolved.

I'm interested in knowing the complaints, as well... considering several people including family used Tiffany and was very pleased. I can't understand how BAD they can be.

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Originally posted by 1goofyfamily
I'm interested in knowing the complaints, as well... considering several people including family used Tiffany and was very pleased. I can't understand how BAD they can be.

I am happy to hear that you had a good experience Tonya. But unfortunately an awful lot of people on these boards have had problems with Tiffany.

Have a nice day.

Pam

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I have used Tiffany towncar and was very happy, along w/ many of my friends and several family members.
I never used yourride, so can't say one way or another about them.
Sometimes I think one company is "pushed" over another due to sponsers. That is sad :( or some stories are made to push you one way or another.
Those reading know what I mean....

but hey, I hope you have a pleasant trip w/ who ever you choice! After all, you are going to Disney! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
Have fun!!

Tonya,

The people on these forums will tell others who question it to use Yourride because they have not had a single complaint from anyone. Yes they are a Sponsor on these forums and yes people who use the forums do tend to use the Sponsors, but as far as anyone PUSHING someone to use them...that is just not true.
All you have to do is ask the people on here who they like and who they have had problems with and that will speak for itself.

No one makes up stories..... the people on these forums DO NOT do that unlike others and I think you know what I mean.

Please stop trying to start a fight on this thread. It will not work.

Pam

Customer Experience

Well, Pam you really didn't answer our question... what other complaints can there be? How many complaints are w/ the BBB? I guess I'll do my own "looking" into it and from what you say, there are many bad reports to the BBB about Tiffany Towncar service...
I just know several families who were very happy~

P.S. answering my post w/ a "first name" is not needed!
thank you!

Stellajack

Premium Member
Tonya,

All you have to do is ask the people on here who they like and who they have had problems with and that will speak for itself.

Pam

When I was researching for our Sept 02 trip, I actually spoke w/Tiffany Towncar, Yourride and one of the other companies through email (can't recall the name at the moment). Not only could Tiffany Towncar NOT meet our needs , but their response was short (almost curt) which was the deciding factor for us. I can tell you from personal experience that Yourride was great but we had more than one contact prior to our trip. Communication is important for you, no matter who you choose, but if you want to get on with planning your trip, make your decision and then call them one last time before you leave.:animwink:

Tonya,

The people on these forums will tell others who question it to use Yourride because they have not had a single complaint from anyone. Yes they are a Sponsor on these forums and yes people who use the forums do tend to use the Sponsors, but as far as anyone PUSHING someone to use them...that is just not true.

No one makes up stories..... the people on these forums DO NOT do that unlike others and I think you know what I mean.

Pam

Pam,
my orginal message wasn't directed at you...
and yes I have read made up stories, which I will NOT mention... so I guess I do know what you mean... Looking for a fight, I think not... I'm posting something that you don't like and you accuse me of trying to fight!

Ok Pam,
have a great day!

Customer Experience

Yes, I went online and called the BBB as well, there is only one complaint on record which was resolved.... I'm not sure where kingdomkonsultant is getting her info.

W/ that said, I'm done w/ this thread and I don't like the misinformation given out on this board...

I like to stick to the facts, so again Pam if there is information you have that I am unaware of please share it. Otherwise, the truth is the best info you can give.

And the truth of my experience w/ Tiffany's was great, ontime, professional service. And like I said I can't compare them to Yourride, I have not used this service... period!

gjpjtj

Well I would like to say thanks to Pam, and all of the others out there, who keep us aware of complaints, and praise of vendors! I was going to go with Tiffany, but after researching (on this site and others), I have found many dissatisfied customers. I for one do not want to deal with rudeness or hassles on my vacation, so the choice is easy for me, go with the vendor that seems to be receiving praise instead of complaints.
Sponsor or not, Yourride is getting my business!!!!

Thanks again Pam, as usual you are a wealth of knowledge! Keep up the good work!:sohappy: :sohappy:

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Originally posted by gjpjtj
Well I would like to say thanks to Pam, and all of the others out there, who keep us aware of complaints, and praise of vendors! I was going to go with Tiffany, but after researching (on this site and others), I have found many dissatisfied customers. I for one do not want to deal with rudeness or hassles on my vacation, so the choice is easy for me, go with the vendor that seems to be receiving praise instead of complaints.
Sponsor or not, Yourride is getting my business!!!!

Thanks again Pam, as usual you are a wealth of knowledge! Keep up the good work!:sohappy: :sohappy:

You are very Welcome!!
If I can help you in any way, just ask. I appreciate your praise.

Pam

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Yes, I went online and called the BBB as well, there is only one complaint on record which was resolved.... I'm not sure where kingdomkonsultant is getting her info.

W/ that said, I'm done w/ this thread and I don't like the misinformation given out on this board...

I like to stick to the facts, so again Pam if there is information you have that I am unaware of please share it. Otherwise, the truth is the best info you can give.

And the truth of my experience w/ Tiffany's was great, ontime, professional service. And like I said I can't compare them to Yourride, I have not used this service... period!

Tonya,

All you have to do is read the comments that others have made on here and you have your answer. I posted the link some time ago to where it listed Tifanny on the BBB website. They have since updated it for 2003. If you don't like the responses on these forums, I suggest you go elsewhere.

Rudeness is not tolerated on these forums.

Pam

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Tonya,

All you have to do is read the comments that others have made on here and you have your answer. I posted the link some time ago to where it listed Tifanny on the BBB website. They have since updated it for 2003. If you don't like the responses on these forums, I suggest you go elsewhere.

Pam

Really... if you Love Tiffany so much... tell them to become a sponsor...

Yourride is a sponsor here... so I will continue to use them not only for that reason... but for there great service. :) :wave:

gjpjtj

Tonya,
...... If you don't like the responses on these forums, I suggest you go elsewhere.

Pam

My thoughts exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom