YOURRIDE transportation A+

bgraham34

Original Poster
Just wanted to say that YourRide picked us up during the trip and they were great. Roger drove us both ways and he ways professional. No problems what so ever.

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I have my clients use Yourride all the time and haven't had one problem. I'm happy to hear you had a good experience with them.

Stellajack

Premium Member
YOURRIDE Transportation!

Just got back from WDW this p.m. with my family. P-L-E-A-S-E everybody make note---- YOURRIDE was great! Roger was our driver to and from Port Orleans. From our arrival-through baggage claim-and to the resort, he was our Guide, not just our driver. Don't waste anymore of your valuable planning time looking around for transportation. Yourride is IT! Roger, UDDAMAN!:wave:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Cool...nice to see this thread...so I dont have to start one...lol ;)

Yourride rocked....rabbit picked us up and dropped us off....there is more detail in my trip report.....click on the link in my sig!

Thanks Rabbit for the great customer service....and I will use you guys again in the future!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

DMC-12

Originally posted by Kingdom Konsultant
Thanks for the great review about Yourride! I'm reading your trip report and getting homesick for Disney!

Pam

Thanks Pam.. :)
I wanted to say thank you to you as well.... The MouseKeeping envelopes turned out Great! Thanks for the Art work !

DisneyCP2000

I agree with everyone, I took them last week and they were great. Got a ride straight to WDW with no hassle like mears. I'd travel with them again next time I head to WDW. Thanks :) :king:

Main Street USA

I think you all are convincing me to give them a try in early December. I went to their site and read a lot of their reviews. Seems like they ALWAYS do a great job.

More likely than not I'll make some arrangements with them, and then I'll report back to this thread when I return.:)

DMC-12

Originally posted by Main Street USA
I think you all are convincing me to give them a try in early December. I went to their site and read a lot of their reviews. Seems like they ALWAYS do a great job.

More likely than not I'll make some arrangements with them, and then I'll report back to this thread when I return.:)

Make sure you print the $5.00 off coupon on there website.... :) :sohappy:

GalacticGobbler

Just wanted to give two big thumbs up to Rabbit and YourRide. We have used other services before but never again. This one is the Best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

rbishop77

I am going to use Yourride for the first time this year. I have always relied on Mears for transportation from the airport. I was turned on to yourride by the overwelming support from this forum, also the price is just unbelievably lower than mears for my size of family that goes. So the value part of yourride has already got me sold.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom