You're Not Visiting Disney's Animal Kingdom, But You Should Be

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
By Brooke Schuldt, Jul 28, 2016
WDWMAGIC Contributor

What do you think about when you think about visiting Walt Disney World? Cinderella’s Castle at the end of Main Street, USA? Seeing all of the new Star Wars attractions at Disney’s Hollywood Studios? Drinking and eating your way around the world at Epcot?

The answer is different for everyone, but I am willing to be that your first thoughts of Disney World have nothing to do with Disney’s Animal Kingdom. It may not even be one of your second or third thoughts. Heck, you may have never even been there before.

Whatever your reason is for skipping it in the past, not visiting Animal Kingdom is one of the biggest mistakes you can make while on a Disney vacation. Not only is it a whole theme park of Disney magic that you are missing out on, but there are experiences here that you can’t find anywhere else. These are all of the reasons why Animal Kingdom should be at the top of your vacation to-do list instead of in the back of your mind.

Continue reading at http://www.wdwmagic.com/articles/28...-disneys-animal-kingdom-but-you-should-be.htm

MinnieM123

Premium Member
AK is fun, and I like animals, so I'm happy they devoted a park to this theme. I can't say it's my #1 favorite park at WDW (trying to compare it to MK, for example, is like apples and oranges), but I really enjoy it for what it is. It definitely has a place in WDW. 🦁

PolynesianPrincess

Animal Kingdom has always been a park we've only visited once a trip. Over the years, as myself and my traveling companions have gotten older and our touring style has changed, we've started to allow ourselves more time there. There's so much detail and so much more to see that definitely makes this park a full day plus!

In the Parks
Yes
I always thought Animal Kingdom was right up there with parks like Tokyo DisneySea & Efteling. It's a park that is completely immersed in theming & transports you to another world.

Some of my favourite visits to Animal Kingdom were on rainy days. It truly felt like you were in a tropical rainforest in Asia or Africa.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom