Trip Report "You're going to Disney again"?! PTR/TR

The question/ statement from my boyfriend when I told him I booked a trip to Disney. Not only is he not a huge fan (The Horror right!!), we are currently living out of our suitcases at my parents house waiting for our new house to be built so quite a bit of our recent spending is going towards that." Can I pull this off"? I asked myself. Of course I can! It's Disney! I will make it happen! So here I am 2 months away and thought I better get started on a trip report. I have got to share my excitement with someone and I obviously can't do that with the boyfriend.

Let me introduce you to the lucky ones partaking in this adventure with me.

This is my beautiful Mommy, Jo. This will be her first trip to Disney. I plan to make her a Disney fanatic so she will come again. again and again! She's not crazy about fast or spinning rides but she's excited to see the parades and fireworks and of course to meet Mickey!

This is my Star Wars loving goofball 5 year old, Cohen. This will be his third trip to the world. He loves everything Disney. His favorite attractions are The Haunted Mansion, The Magic Carpet Ride and The Seas with Nemo and Friends. He's super excited to try out Star Tours for the first time and to meet Wreck it Ralph.

And this is me, Becki. You're host throughout this report. I don't look very impressed. I'm usually the one taking the photos. This is the only recent selfie I could find. I love Disney! I can't shut up about it. I love all the parks but if I had to choose I'd lean more towards Epcot. I'm super excited to try Splash Mountain for the first time. If Cohen chickens out I'll leave him with Mom and go solo!

ladycameron

Original Poster
When I booked this trip I wanted a more relaxed trip with no dining reservations so we could just eat when we wanted and didn't have to rush to be somewhere. So we went with the Quick Service Meal Plan. Then I decided one sit down wouldn't hurt so I got a reservation for T-Rex because it sounds like something Cohen would like. Then he was disappointed we weren't doing any Character meals and because Mom hasn't experienced one before I thought it wouldn't hurt to book one so I managed to get one at Cape May Café for the Character Breakfast. Neither one of us have been there before. So as plans go, that is all we have besides knowing what day we're going where. And I might book Cohen in for a Pirate Adventure if there is room. Our trip is Tuesday, November 12th to Wednesday November 20th.

I booked the trip back in June. Me and Cohen made Disney jars ( Idea from Pintrest!) to save all our money in. Here are our masterpieces!

ladycameron

Original Poster
We did some more crafty things to get us ready for our trip. I made some Mickey hands to hold the Mousekeeping tips. Made one for each day we are there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom