Your Welcome At The House Of The Blues.

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Good Morning All. I promised a review of the above for " Armyfamily5 " and anyone else who hasn't stepped inside this Blues establishment. Our first visit was way back in 2006 and it was love at first bite.We had the Voodoo Shrimp ( which sadly is no longer available ) and Chicken Wings ( which are ) and which you get a choice of marinade, ( we took the spicy buffalo ).My DW had the Jambalaya which got the thumbs up,and I opted for then the half & half ( half portion of ribs & steak ) again good.My DS went for this huge burger,which was the size of his head.Our next visit was in 2010 and had another great experience with no complaints..Ok the place can be noisy but it makes the atmosphere in a rustic setting.Plenty of good cool beers available and good choice of reasonable priced wine.You can get a family photo set taken at the front door by their photographer as a souvenir. ( also she gives you smaller photos that fit inside the H.O.B. key ring you also get ) So the summery.. A great all round restaurant where there's plenty on the big menu for tastes & ages of all sorts. There's also a really good shop next door which sells everything from H.O.B. T- Shirts to Cajun sauces.;)

Mrs.Toad

And the food was really good before. From my jaunts there. Why hire Aaron Sanchez for a chain re-vamp of all HOB's? Applebee's did it with Tyler Florence first way back when. But that franchise was struggling. Don't know. But Tyler created select menu items. I believe the entire HOB menu was re-vamped by Sanchez.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom