Your wdw or disney wedding

Disneyanna0521

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Hey!
Have any of you ever gotten married at wdw or had a disney wedding? if so could PLEASE post the pictures or a link to your website...i am just 16 but eagerly dreaming of my prince charming and my disney wedding

mandib

That's been my dream 2! I think my parents are already saving up for it! lol Well they have around another 10 years. (I'm 14)

agdbeanie

Originally posted by Main Street USA
Hiya! I got married there in November of 2001. You can see the pics by clicking the apropriate link in my signature.

Enjoy!:)

Wow. Those pictures look great! The wedding and reception look like they were amazing. Just curious...how much did the whole wedding run. My parents think they spent A LOT on mine, so I was just wondering.

tiggerlover1971

i had a Mickey and Minnie themed wedding I dont have a scanner to scan the pictures My invitations were mickey and minnie ( one of the invitation companies had them) I had a life size mickey and minnie that someone drew from looking at my invitation behind our table at the dinner and my cake topper was from the hand blown glass store in down town disney ( mickey and minnie of course) my champaign glasses were also from that store the stems of the glasses are mickey and minnie I had mickey and minnie cake cutters and I bought the wedding mickey and minnie plushes and waterglobe and plate to decorate the hall .We had Mickey and Minnie magnets for party favors that we got at the disney outlet store . I t was awesome and fun and we honeymooned at disney

Main Street USA

Originally posted by agdbeanie
Wow. Those pictures look great! The wedding and reception look like they were amazing. Just curious...how much did the whole wedding run. My parents think they spent A LOT on mine, so I was just wondering.

From what I can remember it ran around 12k. There are, however, many, MANY different options, and they add up real quick. I know that they have a minimum amount that you have to spend, which is set at around 7500.

There are, I think, 2 other threads about our wedding. One with pics, which are now at my website, and one where I answered a ton of questions, which is here:

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5540

agdbeanie

Originally posted by Main Street USA
From what I can remember it ran around 12k. There are, however, many, MANY different options, and they add up real quick. I know that they have a minimum amount that you have to spend, which is set at around 7500.

There are, I think, 2 other threads about our wedding. One with pics, which are now at my website, and one where I answered a ton of questions, which is here:

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5540

12K...That's NOT bad!!! That's less than I thought it would be.

Nut4Disney

We had a Disney wedding, but not at WDW though. We had Disney decorations, and Disney cake toppers, and the like. We then honeymooned in WDW.

Disneyanna0521

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Hey...do u know if they have cast member discounts for little things....

can u plan your wedding yourself...like i would love to bake something for the wedding ( i LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE cooking)

Main Street USA

Originally posted by Disneyanna0521
Hey...do u know if they have cast member discounts for little things....

can u plan your wedding yourself...like i would love to bake something for the wedding ( i LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE cooking)

You should send for the free info from Disney. I think you can get a packet from www.disneyweddings.com. They cover details in there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom