Your thoughts on Copper Creek

EOD K9

Original Poster
Hey Gang, I just switched a to a 1BR at Copper Creek to bookend my cruise. I’d like your thoughts on your stay. Thanks.

correcaminos

We really enjoyed our stay there. The resort really has a lot to offer. Rooms are a little on the small side, but well laid out. We have no real complaints at all with Copper Creek. I do think Gyser point was one of the best food we had there too.

Last edited:

pixargal

We stayed last year over Super Bowl weekend. It was one of my family’s favorite trips. We decided to enjoy the resort more than the parks. There is a lot to do, and the resort is gorgeous. The first night we took the boat to the Contemporary and walked to the Top of the World lounge to see the fireworks. Throughout the rest of the stay we played lawn games, rode bikes to the campground, took a tour of the cabins, had drinks at Geyser Point while enjoying the view of the lake. They have a nice arcade, we played the games there for awhile during a rainy afternoon. I’m sure you’ll have a great time. Enjoy your stay.

EOD K9

Original Poster
Thanks everyone for your replies. We usually book a studio at our home resort the night before the cruise then get a 1BR so we can do laundry when we get back. Even though I have stayed at Wilderness, I try to hit all the DVC resorts on property. Being as it has a different name, it counts as a different set-up. The question is this now, how long to get to the Studios? We usually like to hit one park the day we disembark just to enjoy the ambiance.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom