Your spot to stop and reflect "I just love WDW"

HouCuseChickie

Waiting outside of Crystal Palace for a prepark opening ADR and just reflecting on the Castle while you wait.

6061822393_165d881b22_z.jpg

UPbeekeeper

I have 2. Of course it's that first moment when you have your first straight on view of the Castle from the beginning of Main Street. I get teary eyed when I see it on the first day of my trip, and teary eyed when I give that last look behind me on the last day in the park. My second one, is in Spaceship Earth, when the ride comes around slowly at the very top and it's like you are floating among the stars in a night sky. Probably my favorite spot in all of WDW. It gives me goosebumps just thinking about it. If I had to be stuck in any place on any ride, that would be my choice.

armyfamilyof5

I completely agree with the Castle.

Also stepping onto the monorail. When you get the "monorail aroma" you KNOW you are in Disney and suddenly feel part of the magic.
That monorail aroma reminds me of the rodeo :depressed: At DHS when I use the walkway by the Brown Derby, at MK crossing the bridge headed to Pirates always put a skip in my step. The walkway from the fountain at Epcot to the World Showcase and seeing the different countries across the water fills my heart with joy!:joyfull:

Last edited:

diznyboyz

Standing with my three sons (oldest son, 17, autistic and lives everyday for his annual Disney trip) and my husband looking down Main Street to Cinderella Castle listening to Wishes and watching fireworks. I always tear up and hug my kids. Cherish every Disney minute with your family because the little ones grow up too fast! So they might as well grow up with Disney!

Megan R

Sitting in the sun in a rocking chair on Tom Sawyer's Island looking back towards Liberty Square /Frontierland...when I'm there I feel so peaceful, just outside all the excitement but able to watch it knowing that I'm going to join back in with it in just a moment.

Also, on a bench round the back of the Christmas shop in MK, again, a little oasis of calm.

Seasonally, you can't beat the Streets of America in the 'snow' watching the Osborne Family lights, or on Main Street in the 'snow'. So magical.

KappleB2

On the ferry in (or out) of Magic Kingdom. But especially on the way in. It is truly one of my favorite parts of vacation! Waiting for months all builds up to that moment, on the ferry seeing the monorail go by and castle getting bigger on the horizon. That's when I'm really there.

surfsupdon

Usually sitting at a quiet pool at our Resort, its quiet, calm, and beautiful. And I can't get over the fact that, at that very moment, I am IN WDW!

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
On a monorail looking out the window at either MK or Epcot with the narration in the background..

The fountain of nations at Epcot with the park's iconic music playing around me :)

Usually I don't think much about it when I got Magic Kingdom.. but when I do, it's when the park is empty for some reason. The magical feeling of Disney usually pops up the most when I'm just observing around on the TTA Peoplemover or just sitting on a park bench with a lot to look at around me. :3

Epcot's music is what really leads me to think about how much I love Disney

Nubs70

Standing at the railing in front of the Main Street train stop after getting off the train, looking back down Main Street towards the Castle. Gets me every time. And reminds me I need to plan one day to stake out a spot up there to watch the fireworks.

And after the fireworks are over and most guests have left MK, turning around towards the entrance and taking in the view of Main Street at night. And wishing I could sleep on a bench at the hub so I can wake up to watch the sun rise over the Castle.
I find this the best place to watch the fireworks. If they could just turn off the floodlights that illuminate the station. I watched from that spot last year during MNSSHP. I was even to find a chair to sit on.

RayTheFirefly

Any area in Epcot where I can just lean against the railing over the World Showcase lagoon and just relax and breathe in that I'm in WDW. And of course when I'm in front of the castle waiting for Wishes to start; it's a great time to reflect on how lucky I am to be there and to enjoy the atmosphere.

gaga4disney

When we stay at wilderness lodge, I reflect at 6am in the hot tub outside by the geyser.
wl.jpg

There is something about this view that makes me feel like I am in WDW. And it is so perfect when no one is around that early in morning.

3:10toDisney

Walking down Main Street USA for the first time on our vacation and looking down at my two daughters faces and seeing the excitement in their eyes. As a father I am so grateful I can spend times like these with them along with my wife!

mitchk

Believe it or not, one of my favorite spots to just sit and have a beer is in front of the old Wonders Of Life. It's quite, and I kind of reflect on the days of old at EPCOT Center. It's nice to just sit there with your thoughts, looking at where people used to flood the pathway up to the pavilion. I just really enjoy it, and if I get a little depressed about the EPCOT of the past, I look to the left and head to SSE! My other happy place...btw, I know I'm strange, my wife reminds me all the time..lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom