Your opinion: Into the Woods in the parks

HunnyHunter

Original Poster
So Into the Woods came out in december. The movie is well received by critics and has very good songs, I think. So do you think Into the Woods belongs somewhere in the parks? Leave a comment, even if you think only the music should be heard in the parks. What do you think? I'm excited to hear your reactions!

Sage of Time

Love the movie, love the play, I'd be thrilled to see it somewhere. Don't think it's happening, though, seeing that all of the characters kinda are already represented in the Disney canon. BGM would be nice, though, yes.

tcool

I don't know if I'll like this "Into the Woods":rolleyes:

I doubt it would happen maybe Hello Little Girl will be added for the villain songs at Not so Scary. Although I would die if they added In to the Woods-Live! into DHS maybe replacing BATB or Frozen Sing-A-Long.

orlando678-

I think it would be cool to have a show for it at WDSP or HS, but not anything more, because it's just not as wide as POTC for example.

DSquared

Even though critics loved it, I heard it wasn't good enough to try to rush an attraction in like they did with Frozen. It could be cool if it was done right. New Fantasyland would probably get anything related to this

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom