Your Next Disney Meal

HouCuseChickie

Original Poster
Bittersweet...we decided to cancel our July trip, but we're looking ahead to February. I prefer to be a glass half full kind of person, so I'm looking forward to updating this thread with a NEW first meal after we sit down and start doing some game planning :)

MickeyLuv'r

I can always dream but approx 25 years ago in front of Canada in Epcot there was an outdoor venue selling deep fried sweet goodness called Beaver Tails. Yummy.
Though no longer an option in the Epcot version of Canada, I think they are still a chain up in the real Canada. ( In Quebec: Queues de Castor.)

More or less though, the same thing is simply called fried dough elsewhere. Not quite the same as a funnel cake, but similar. You might find fried dough at another touristy location too! Try a beach town, state fair, or other amusement park. The kind of place that offers: carnival games, mini-golf, pizza-by-the-slice, and fudge!

Plowboy

Our next trip is planned for late September (God willing). Our first day at Disney will actually be early evening as we plan to drive up from Key West. We'll drop the rental car at the auto center and catch a shuttle to the boardwalk area and eat at Big River Grille. Don't know if that counts as a "Disney" meal. If not, we have lunch planned at the Biergarten the next day. If they're still doing buffets...

ddbowdoin

I’d say it all depends on where I am in life at that moment...

If the wheels have fallen off and I’m back into an old lifestyle, OHana where I can easily eat 4-7,000 calories in a single sitting.

otherwise, if I’m still living like a caveman (essentially only meat) then it’s wherever I can find unsauced meat.

surfsupdon

Our early July trip was cancelled unfortunately. We booked Universal for late June, but will take a night at Disney. I am thinking my next meal will be at Morimoto or the Boathouse.

As much as I’d love to visit a Disney Resort, I just am not happy with the available selections.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom