Your News on Disney in Japan

retwinked

Original Poster
Hello everyone! I am the blogger behind Kagayakey: Your Key to Disney in Japan. I was linked by SaliAli, and first off just want to say thank you for giving me the most hits since I started this blog :happy:

I've been living in Japan for nearly 6 years and ongoing. Some of you may already know that Japan it is not the most English friendly-country so getting information is quite a task. It's unfortunate because Japan is crazy about Disney and there are so many things going on around the country.

I began writing the blog two months ago with the aim of gathering and sharing information not only about Tokyo Disney but Disney-related events in Japan. I'm talking about live orchestra, art galleries, exhibitions, broadway musicals, and so much more. I'll especially be covering the Disney Store because it's on a whole other level (I mean they have stores specifically catering to adult women). It is also the home of Tsum Tsums and its own line of Disney bears.

If TDRexplorer is a great site for trip planning, think of this as a supplement. I'll also be looking into things like pin releases, collaborations, games, limited merchandise, seasonal goods, etc. Hopefully it will be useful to you one way or another!

https://kagayakey.wordpress.com/

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom