Your idea for A befitting Walt Disney tribute attraction

POLY LOVER

Original Poster
My thought would be an attraction that utilizes a hologram image of Walt presenting his Disney characters in an interactive way. I've seen the hologram used at universal with Christopher Walken as the interactive star.

Last edited:

Disney Dad 3000

I'd like to see an omni mover ride going through some scenes from eras of his life. Start with his work on laughograms, creating mickey, maybe a steamboat willie musical set, decoration from some of the early films in one room, construction of disneyland, his tv show plus some mickey mouse club, epcot plans and finish off with your animatronic walt and a completed main street USA set. Have his own words voice over the attraction mixed in with music, etc.

KBLovedDisney

I'd like to see an omni mover ride going through some scenes from eras of his life. Start with his work on laughograms, creating mickey, maybe a steamboat willie musical set, decoration from some of the early films in one room, construction of disneyland, his tv show plus some mickey mouse club, epcot plans and finish off with your animatronic walt and a completed main street USA set. Have his own words voice over the attraction mixed in with music, etc.
^THIS should be what is going into what used to be GMR, and not just a Mickey ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom