Your help needed - dining ratings and reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
HI Guys,

I need your help. You all have lots of opinions and thoughts about all the WDW dining options. I would love to have those on our restaurant pages within the main site as well as here on the forums. Lots of readers use the main site to help choose their dining plans, and the reviews and ratings help with that.

If you have a spare few minutes, I would be really grateful if you could add your review(s) of any restaurant you choose at http://www.wdwmagic.com/dining.htm

Thanks for the help!

Nemo14

Hatter - are you out there? This means you!
yelrotflmao.gif

NiarrNDisney

Hi Steve I was just reading some of the reviews and I found some of them are very old and do not discribe the restaraunts as they exist now!
For instance there are a few reviews about the Pepper Market that do not discuss how it is a "Buffet" now instead of the resorts CS option. Another example would be Restaurantosaurus in DAK, which at one point was a "McDonalds" and now since the WDW and McD's separation has turned into a great place to get a PoBoy. I am just thinking that some of the older reviews of some dining facilities may sway someones choice of a place that has improved, changed their menu, or concept completely so it might be good to erase them for new reviews.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
HI Guys,

I need your help. You all have lots of opinions and thoughts about all the WDW dining options. I would love to have those on our restaurant pages within the main site as well as here on the forums. Lots of readers use the main site to help choose their dining plans, and the reviews and ratings help with that.

If you have a spare few minutes, I would be really grateful if you could add your review(s) of any restaurant you choose at http://www.wdwmagic.com/dining.htm

Thanks for the help!

Will have over 20 reviews to add in a couple weeks Steve!

Weather_Lady

By the by, I love the new layout, but I wish you still had a box showing "what's new" (by which I mean, which menus have been added most recently).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom