Your help needed - dining ratings and reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groomer Minnie

I am reviewing some of the restaurants as well.
I did notice that for Yak and Yeti under the Dining Plan Info it says NO but the Dining Plan is excepted at this location. ;)

disneygirl1024

The dole whip with spiced rum was AWESOME!!!! When you get to the bottom of all the melted ice cream goodness and rum, and you take the last slurp, wow!!!!!! Unbelieveable!!!!

AJluvsMickey

This is a great thread, thank you (I am new to the forum!) I look forward to adding my reviews after we go end of October.
I just read the reviews for The Garden Grill, and they cemented my decision to go ahead and reserve there! I can't wait!

DisneyDebNJ

This is a great thread, thank you (I am new to the forum!) I look forward to adding my reviews after we go end of October.
I just read the reviews for The Garden Grill, and they cemented my decision to go ahead and reserve there! I can't wait!
Welcome @AJluvsMickey !!!! Lots of great reviews here on wdwmagic!!! In all honesty, the reviews never steered me wrong :)

Rld

I did a couple reviews.. am going back this weekend so will be adding a few more. We are doing Ohana Friday breakfast.. and Captains Grill for lunch on Sunday.. so there are 2 more for sure that I will be able to review.

I still need to add my California Grill and Maya Grill reviews at some point as well.

My pick for best value for any meal at MK by the way.. Plaza Restaurant.. can get a family of 3 out of there for about $5 more than eating at a counter service place like Tomorrowland Terrace or Pecos Bill.. I love that place!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I did a couple reviews.. am going back this weekend so will be adding a few more. We are doing Ohana Friday breakfast.. and Captains Grill for lunch on Sunday.. so there are 2 more for sure that I will be able to review.

I still need to add my California Grill and Maya Grill reviews at some point as well.

My pick for best value for any meal at MK by the way.. Plaza Restaurant.. can get a family of 3 out of there for about $5 more than eating at a counter service place like Tomorrowland Terrace or Pecos Bill.. I love that place!
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom