Your Favourite Waffle At WDW..

real mad hatter

Original Poster
It's funny, but back here in Scotland, I hardly ever eat one, but last year I tried Belgian waffles at WPE at downtown..Wow...I thought they were awesome...But where would you go at Disney to get your favourite waffle.?..and what topping is your favourite.?...

diznyboyz

Never had waffles at WDW- but maybe that will change next year! I need to know why people love Mickey waffles so much.
This year in May I tried the Mickey waffle. I had initially thought why try these...it is just a waffle. But not at Disney, they are great. Not your regular waffle because it has a huge dose of Disney magic and a sprinkling of pixie dust! Make a point to try one......

Texas84

Had the Pop waffle a few weeks ago. Really good. Came with fruit but I passed. They also had kid size Mickey waffles and they were putting whipped cream on the ears. I usually get my Mickey waffle fix at All-Star.

Allym146

Mickey waffles as big as your head! With warm syrup. I'm plain jane when it comes to my waffles:p.
image.jpg

rob45

I love the Mickey waffles. What about funnel cakes, I love the ones at EPCOT. A funnel cake is a waffle to.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom