Your favourite places in The World Showcase?!?!?

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
Hi folks :wave:
In the middle of planning a trip back to the world for september next with free dining and the Food and Wine Festival and it got me thinking!

On my last trip in July i finally got to experience EPCOT properly, in particular the World Showcase and i LOVED it esp loved being in World Showcase as it opened in the morning, so peaceful and amazing!!!:sohappy:

So what places/ countries/ attractions/ restaurants make you love the World Showcase? What restaurant is a must do every trip? What drink must you have? What snack do you have to get?

Looking 4ward to hearing all opinions and experiences:sohappy::sohappy:

Must try think of mine too :ROFLOL:

LoriMistress

We love each country for different reasons. We love eating at Le Cellier in Canada. We also love Rose & Crown in England and Marrakesh in Morocco.

EPCOTPluto

Watching Impressions de France in the back row, the bench facing WS in UK, watching AA in the second row, and shopping around in Japan.

:D

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
Watching Impressions de France in the back row, the bench facing WS in UK, watching AA in the second row, and shopping around in Japan.

:D

All the time i spent in WS last year inever saw either show, cant wait to see them next time :sohappy:

gojoe

Rose & Crown, for the food & the views of Illuminations. The fish & chips at the take out window has got to be the best I've had. You can watch them cook your order right in front of you. It so hot and fresh. Can't be beat.
I'm fond of Italy too. Did I tell you I'm half Irish and Italian.

JerseySkiddie

Each pavilion has its own things making them lovely. I think if you slow down and explore each of them you'll really enjoy yourself. Its also fun to sample food and drinks from around the world!

That being said, some of my absolute faves are:

Biergarten and the German pavilion in general - i love the food and the scenery
Le Cellier is awesome
Many of the performers are lots of fun.
And i have fond affection for American Adventure

I'll be spending a lot of time around the world on my upcoming trip! Have fun on yours!

Tiggerfanatic

I like the UK pavilion - the street performers are my favorites in all the World Showcase.

Restaurant Marrakesh is my favorite place to eat a meal, and the Norway bakery has the best snacks. Plan on trying the fish & chips next week (Yay! 8 days to go!)

maelstrom

The whole atmosphere of the Mexico pavilion is so lovely, and the fiesta margaritas are yummy!

For some reason, I really like the International Gateway between France and England.

Japan is so beautiful and I love shopping at Mitsukoshi.

Part of Canada's background music loop is an instrumental version of "Cotton Jenny" by Gordon Lightfoot, and since I love Gordon Lightfoot, that's great. :)

fractal

I love roaming the street in the UK - and hopefully catching some British Invasion.

I also enjoy inside the pyramid at Mexico. I love the atmosphere there.

Mickey87

Wow, its really hard to pick one personally. There's something about each place thats special for me. My family and I always ate at Italy before the resturant went through changes. The one plate that just amazed us was the Alfredo there (On a side note, anyone know if they will bring the Alfredo dish back to Italy?) The American Adventure is always a must when we go. Mexico has an awesome atmosphere. My Dad and I always do the ride at Norway. Like I said, its really hard to pick and choose. I love them all!

jrashadb

The R&C pub at the end of the night on the rare occasion that it's not packed with people. Back in the day my buddy and I were quasi-regulars there.

DisneyPrincess5

We love San Angel Inn at Mexico...we love Maelstrom...we love to get the ice cream at the outpost...we love to just walk around and see whats there. We love it all!

PoohBear119

Some of my favorites are:
1. British Invasion in the UK while sipping on either Strongbow or Guinness (if you're my DH).
2. Tasting different wines from every country (especially France and Germany)
3. Love eating at Le Cellier, Teppen Edo and Rose and Crown
4. Also enjoy Kim Possible (it makes the countries fun if you've done them all before)
5. Illuminations at night from either Japan or the UK.

Jasonflz

Personally, the interior plaza of the Mexico pavilion is amazing, and is definitely my favorite place to be. Second for me would be the germany train town model.

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
Rose & Crown, for the food & the views of Illuminations. The fish & chips at the take out window has got to be the best I've had. You can watch them cook your order right in front of you. It so hot and fresh. Can't be beat.
I'm fond of Italy too. Did I tell you I'm half Irish and Italian.

Yeah i LOVE the fish n chips :slurp::slurp::slurp:
Have u been seated outside for illuminations??

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
Each pavilion has its own things making them lovely. I think if you slow down and explore each of them you'll really enjoy yourself. Its also fun to sample food and drinks from around the world!

That being said, some of my absolute faves are:

Biergarten and the German pavilion in general - i love the food and the scenery
Le Cellier is awesome
Many of the performers are lots of fun.
And i have fond affection for American Adventure

I'll be spending a lot of time around the world on my upcoming trip! Have fun on yours!

How was ur time at Biergarten??
And yeah Le Cellier is awesome!!!!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom