Your Favourite Park Attraction Song..

Beholder

Well I never..:) So here I am hanging on the phone today,waiting in a queue,and the background music is a instrumental version of " Theres a great big beautiful tomorrow "...:eek: So this had me singing it all morning...But what is your favourite park attraction song.?...I love POTC...Yo Ho Yo Ho..:joyfull:

Love POTC, classic all the way. Don't know if it has a name, and its not a song, but I love the music/sounds in the Space Mountain queue. A little creepy, just enough to set the tone. I like that kind of stuff. I also love Splash Mountain's music. Puts me in a great mood.

MouseDreaming

:confused: I give up..:oops: What attraction is that from.?
@figmentfan423 will be very disappointed!

Favorite attraction music? I think it has always been POTC. Even when the DL version had me white knuckling the handle bar on my first visit at the tender age of 6, I loved how it was stuck in not only my head, but Mom's and Dad's, too. As a matter of fact, I have lots of memories of my Dad, Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, Brothers, Cousins and eventually my DH and kids walking through Disney parks singing that one.

SMRT-1Michael

It's Fun to be Free (WoM) and Original One little Spark. Also original Universe of Energy score. Jungle Cruise Area Loop. Its a Great Big Beautiful tomorrow, haunted mansion score and audio, splash mountaim score, Frontierland score. the entire Enchanted Tiki Room audio (eventhe Hawaiian parts)Sorry I can't pick a top.

Also,
Innoventions Plaza Area music
EPCOT Christmas Loop
Ellen's Energy Adventure theme
The Land theme
Living Seas Theme
Great Movie Ride area loop
Hooray for Hollywood (at the start of GMR)

Last edited:

real mad hatter

Original Poster
@figmentfan423 will be very disappointed!

Favorite attraction music? I think it has always been POTC. Even when the DL version had me white knuckling the handle bar on my first visit at the tender age of 6, I loved how it was stuck in not only my head, but Mom's and Dad's, too. As a matter of fact, I have lots of memories of my Dad, Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, Brothers, Cousins and eventually my DH and kids walking through Disney parks singing that one.
Didn't realise that was the title..OMG..:facepalm:

KCheatle

Hands down for me is the CoP! My kids and I sing that all the time!!! But, it's not just the song, I love that ride too! I'm somewhat of a history buff I guess in that I like to know how people lived at different time periods. So this ride it right up my alley. In fact, my family and I just went to the living history farms in Des Moines, Iowa this past weekend, which has, truthfully LIVING farms! To my surprise, it has people legitimately working the farms as they would've been worked at that time and has period-houses, -barns, -tools, etc. Anyway, the tour starts when the Indians settled in Iowa, has a farm from the mid-1800s, and then a farm from the turn of the 20th century. Pretty cool!

At the end of the tour, I bought a sarsaparilla (freshly made there!), looked over at my mom and said "You know...we're leaving off right where the Carousel of Progress begins...turn of the 20th century with an ice cold sarsaparilla" ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom