Your Favourite Downtown Restaurant!

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Well it's a misty Sunday morning here in Scotland,and Iam just getting our sunday dinner worked out,so it's my home made "Meatloaf" which brings back happy memories of my favourite downtown restaurant.H.O.B. I love the hustle & bustle of this joint,and the foods always been good on all my visits.So what is your favourite Downtown restaurant? :)

copcarguyp71

Raglan Road is a favorite of ours. The only caveat is to get there around 9PM though. Before 9 the entertainment is pretty pedestrian and scripted but after 9 the entertainment involves a live band and the Irish step dancing definitely goes to another level at that point. Bread pudding is excellent but make sure to leave room as there is A LOT of it!

wiigirl

Wolfgang Puck Express (it is a counter service)

One of my favs!
75.gif

sgtmgd

I've only been to a few, but we really enjoyed T-Rex. I know, I know. Not many people feel the same. But we had excellent service, great food, and the atmosphere is so much fun!

We really enjoyed T-Rex...the atmosphere is one of a kind..the food was good...not great but we had no complaints and I will certainly go back. I had spaghetti at Wolfgang Pucks Express over Labor day it was quite good as well..

Tinkerbella16

Raglan Road for sure! Just had an amazing meal there last month. We were seated in the main area right next to the band and where the dancers do their dance. The food was really good and I had the famous bread pudding for the first time... WOW it was so good!!!! I was too stuffed to even come close to finishing it but it was a nice presentation also! The band was awesome. We also got some fried scallops for an app and those were amazing!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom