Your Favourite CS Restaurant At Epcot.

real mad hatter

Original Poster
I've yet to be disappointed with Sunshine Seasons at Epcot, from breakfast to lunch..Even my picky DS scoffed down his chicken meal,and Mrs Hatter loved her slow cooked pork..I have tried the Mongolian beef dish twice,and loved it.:hungry:..So where do you go for your quick service meal at Epcot.? And what do you recommend.?..;).

EvilQueen-T

sunshine seasons for breakfast. the cantina in mexico, the bakery in france (i have cheese plate addiction issues i won't lie), and my 9 y/o granddaughter loves getting edamame at the cs place in japan and just about anything on the menu at the cs place in china.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
As a Mexican who ate there.. it really "rustles my jimmies"(its a meme) to see people really compare the food served there as "real mexican" food.
Honestly, the food there looked more like a TexMex version of Mexican dishes than real mexican dishes.
No mole that I recall, and that's a shame.

plaz10

As a Mexican who ate there.. it really "rustles my jimmies"(its a meme) to see people really compare the food served there as "real mexican" food.
Honestly, the food there looked more like a TexMex version of Mexican dishes than real mexican dishes.

I didn't say it was authentic mexican. I said it was delicious.

Cesar R M

I didn't say it was authentic mexican. I said it was delicious.
my comment wasn't exactly aimed at you. Just tossing my 2cents.
And while my birria tacos were good, It was not something you see or taste in Mexico (aka different variation of condiments, different tortilla type)

*edit*
crap.. this talk about food now made me hungry.. if you excuse me, I'm going to ravage my fridge.

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
I've yet to be disappointed with Sunshine Seasons at Epcot, from breakfast to lunch..Even my picky DS scoffed down his chicken meal,and Mrs Hatter loved her slow cooked pork..I have tried the Mongolian beef dish twice,and loved it.:hungry:..So where do you go for your quick service meal at Epcot.? And what do you recommend.?..;).

My DH loves Sommerfest. Mostly bc I refuse to cook saurkraut in the house so he only gets it in Germany! HA! :) But I like the Boulengerie. And we were happy with the one in China - gosh, can't remember the name.

Bairstow

Hands-down Tangierene Cafe.
Their seating area, especially the outdoor portion is a lot nicer than Sunshine Seasons.

HollyAD

We frequent Yorkshire Fish and Chips.. My mom has food allergies and this is family friendly for us. We will all eat fish and chips so this is a good stop for us.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom