Your Favorite Walt Disney World Tunes: EPCOT Center II

Which attraction has your favorite soundtrack?

• Innovations

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • World of Motion

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Maelstrom

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • The Living Seas

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Captain EO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • O' Canada

• Kitchen Karabet

• Grand Fiesta Tour Starring the Three Caballeros

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • (EPCOT Center Entrance Loop 1982)

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Illuminations: Reflections of Earth

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters

Big C 73

Original Poster
The music within Walt Disney World parks set the tone for a great experiance. It is what makes the attraction and world come to life. Which attraction has your favorite ride soundtrack/BGM loop?

This is the second edition to the Your Favorite Walt Disney World Tunes: EPCOT Center

The Empress Lilly

Oh, what a though choice!

I'm torn between:
Canada - two great versions of the song for the price of one!
Classic entrance loop - nothing says EPCOT's grand vision and unbridled optimism, and eighties synth pop, like the classic entrance music.
Illuminations - if it includes both songs, because I think The Promise, which is played after the show, is the better song.

Chrononymous

I am very very fond of the music from Kitchen Kaberet.
But if you are including old EPCOT, then the music from the original incarnation of Universe of Energy is still my favorite.

75disney

I was so excited to see Kitchen Kaberet on the list. I wish I still had my original EPCOT Center album so I could listen to some of it. "Veggie, veggie, fruit, fruit, Olay! cha, cha, cha!"

Disney Shib

I've recently come across a wonderful podcost called WDW-Memories. This is irrelevant to the original post I suppose but if you need a disney attraction fix without having to go very far download it. The podcast is free and there are tons of episodes that play all the audio from different attractions around WDW. It's great.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom