Your favorite rolling snack cart item???

wvdisneyfamily

and what pary tell are itzakadozies

item05.jpg

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

A 12 inch popsicle with cherry, lime, orange, and lemon flavors. Yummy!

yankspy

Dole whip is soft serve pineapple ice cream and it is delicious. It is found at the end of adventureland going towards the crystal palace. The stand is called aloha isle. :slurp::slurp::slurp:

Kerby626

Dole whip is great, as are churros at DLR. Tollhouse ice cream sandwiches are wonderful, HOWEVER......YOU CANNOT BEAT THE TURKEY LEG....Infact, you can beat OTHERS with it. What could possibly be better?

catne

cream cheese filled giant pretzels, popcorn and churros....along with about everything else....:ROFLOL:

CREAM CHEESE FILLED GIANT PRETZELS? :slurp: Where? I am so there...in May!

And I wanna Dole Whip!!! Not staying at the Poly this time, so will have to get them at MK.

momsls

Dole whip is soft serve pineapple ice cream and it is delicious. It is found at the end of adventureland going towards the crystal palace. The stand is called aloha isle. :slurp::slurp::slurp:

Thank you!! I will have to hold out till November to get one but I am intrigued!

Also, the cream cheese pretzels are located by the tomorrowland transit authority....they are heavenly!!

wvdisneyfamily

They are very good! I usually get one or two of these during my visits. For some reason I usually get them at Epcot.

Me, too! They taste better at Epcot for some bizzare reason.

Also,

Is this like sherbert or is it more like italian ice flavored?

They are more like a popsicle than anything. They are not ice creamy like sherbert, but they are not really like Italian ice.

wvdisneyfamily

everyone seems to be voting for the pineapple dole whip..i haven't had one! Where does one find these?

I'm one of the very few who will ever say this, but I really do not like Dole Whips. :hurl: I love pineapples, but I just didn't care for the Dole Whip. :shrug:

wdwfan4eva

They used to have a cart outside of Jungle Cruise that sold the BEST egg rolls EVER!! No, not the same as in Epcot. They are gone now!! RIP eggrolls!!:cry:

I totally agree!! Back in the day they used to have ones with hot dogs and cheese...they were to die for!! I was devastated when they stopped selling them.:(

Right now my fave is the Turkey Leg cart in Frontierland...:slurp:

momsls

I'm one of the very few who will ever say this, but I really do not like Dole Whips. :hurl: I love pineapples, but I just didn't care for the Dole Whip. :shrug:

What is it that you don't like? Since I haven't had one I can't say but I will have to find out I guess!!

stephdanielle

Mickey Premium Ice Cream...definitely eat at least one a day! lol The big pretzels are good once in a while too, but nothing is as good as a cold Mickey Premium on a hot day! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom