Your favorite restaurant at a resort?

Huglife

Original Poster
So now that we got free dining I've made all of the ADRs...but of course I keep second guessing them.:shrug:. So I'm wondering what everyone's favorite one credit resort restaurant is (using our two credits to see Neil Patrick Harris narrate The Candlelight Processional!!!!!) . We are five adults, though we've already booked 3 character buffets, so we are definitely not above that.

<3caseyscorner

We really enjoy Captains Grill at Yacht Club! Its very good and is only one credit! Plus once you are done you can walk over to the Board Walk! :D

<3caseyscorner

picture.php

:D:D

Figment73

We enjoyed Cape May at the Beach Club. It is a seafood buffet but they do offer various other items. My husband is more of the seafood eater vs me. I was a little leary about eating there, but once I found out what else they had I was more than happy to go. We will be going back again on our November trip.

disneygirl1

Really love Boma, 'Ohana, and Whispering Canyon. We are excited to try Captain's Grille in a few weeks. Have heard good things about the place, so hopefully I will be addinf that to my list of favs shortly!

Huglife

Original Poster
Thanks everyone! I have Boma booked and I'm very excited for it. Captain's Grille was one I was considering changing but I think I'll keep it now.

captainkidd

I would say Ohana, as they have my favorite resort dinner. However, they lose points as their breakfast sucks and they're not open for lunch.

Overall, in terms of menu, food quality and finding something for adults and kids, I'd have to go with the Grand Floridian Cafe.

EvilQueen-T

favorite one credits would be ohana (poly), the wave (cr), and wolfgang pucks at dtd. my favorite venues to eat overall tho are all 2 credits: flying fish and citricos.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom