Your favorite "major" restaurant at World Showcase

mharrington

Original Poster
What do you think your favorite "major" restaurant at World Showcase is? Mine is the Biergarten at the Germany pavilion.

mrsdanalind

What do you think your favorite "major" restaurant at World Showcase is? Mine is the Biergarten at the Germany pavilion.

We have two, Biergarten of course (husband is German!!) and Rose and Crown. WE love the whole Biergarten experience and the food is fantastic (especially the pretzel bread), and at the Rose and Crown, the Scotch Egg, potato leek soup and fish and chips are too good to miss.
:D

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Until very recently, I would have said Le Cellier. Now, I might have to go with Via Napoli. It's one of those two, for sure.

71dsp

Le Cellier. Didn't get to try Via Napoli on our last visit, but I'm thinking that we'll try it next time we're there!

We've also been to Nine Dragons a few times. This past time, it was very good. I had the General Tso's chicken and my wife had the Kung Pao chicken. The General Tso's chicken was tons better than the Kung Pao, although both were great.

The MadHatter

I know it has dropped a notch, but I still enjoy Le Chef's

hey dave, have you been to bistro lately. last time i went was maybe four years ago and it was pretty good. i was wondering if the quality went down. also i agree with you on chefs although last time we went it was just for a wine, cheese, and escargot snack between lunch and dinner.

Bravo 229

Tokyo Dining and Biergarten are my favourites. The bento boxes and sake were excellent, and we had a window seat during Illuminations, which was amazing! As for Biergarten, the food and beer selections are great and the atmosphere is very friendly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom