Your favorite "little things" in Disney attractions

WDWKing

Original Poster
Alright, I want you guys and girls to list those favorite disney touches of yours in attractions.

For some reason I love the simulated outdoors feeling in attractions, like in UoE (dinosaur part), Living with the Land, and others.

Legacy

I personally love the atmosphere music in each of the parks. Main Street and Camp Minnie-Micky are my favorites... they have awesome arrangments of some clasic songs.

Irrawaddy Erik

My fav thing has to be the "inside jokes" in a lot of attractions, ...... but also the music is a big part of it. Music is the binding force in the parks. It helps to convey the mood of the area.

DisJosh

Originally posted by WDWKing
Alright, I want you guys and girls to list those favorite disney touches of yours in attractions.

For some reason I love the simulated outdoors feeling in attractions, like in UoE (dinosaur part), Living with the Land, and others.

Living with the LAnd is outside. Well it's basically a big green house. :)

I like the smells around Disney...ya know 'em all already...the candy shop smell, the bakery smell, the burning smell in SE etc, etc... :D

Disneypro

Call me crazy, but I always stare at the leg of the pirate that sits on the bridge in PotC. :hammer: That hair looks so real you'd swear it's growing.

TinkerBell9988

The area music definetely. Especially in Epcot and the Magic Kingdom. The area music sets the mood or theme of the section of the park you're in.

MKCustodial

I'd say area music, their attention to the smallest details, and how theming goes not only in the ride, but all the way down the queue to the actual building.

The_CEO

Anything at Disney that tricks me into thinking somthing else... * good detail*.... Like the Pirates... Thats a great ride.. I love the very begining when your in the Caverns.. :)
~ Justin...

Justin149

Originally posted by TinkerBell9988
The area music definetely. Especially in Epcot and the Magic Kingdom. The area music sets the mood or theme of the section of the park you're in.

disney music in the parks dfinelty makes it, EPCOT is a prime example.

-justin

Invero

I love the signage in some of the queue lines... for example, MuppetVision 3D... One day, we had to wind around the building... The line was moving kinda fast, so I kept letting people go by me so that I could read all the great signs.

Once inside the pre-show (and even in the theater), it's fun to read the walls, boxes, labels, and whatnot...

Jungle Cruise, and It's Tough To Be A Bug also have funny signs :)

Invero

Originally posted by Justin149

disney music in the parks dfinelty makes it, EPCOT is a prime example.

-justin

Epcot has the BEST background music, IMHO... I love to just sit and listen to it... :)

MKCustodial

Originally posted by Fantasia Boi

Epcot has the BEST background music, IMHO... I love to just sit and listen to it... :)

Personally, I love Frontierland. The music really gets you in the mood, and the way that land is spread out makes you forget about all the rest and really believe you're in the Old West.

Don L Duck

The Music of all the parks,the smells of all the parks.But believe it or not the heat I miss the heat with all three combined its like THIS IS WHERE I BELONG. I am home. We went in April and I said something's missing and it was the HEAT.Just waiting to get into some air conditioning when its hot and going back out into the heat and looking for more air. Just think about this next time your there in the heat and you will understand what I mean :drevil: What a FEELING.:hammer:

Ariel

I like the little touches inside each attraction that make it unique....like the sleeping monk in Spaceship earth.....little things like that. Everytime you go there's always something new you can notice, some new little detail that maybe you didn't pick up on before.....

GGG1

I have to agree with everyone else, the area music and the different smells around all of the parks. I also enjoy seeing Mark Twain puff away on his cigar at the Ameriacan Adventure.

X Zoe X

I like the muppet show, when you are waiting to go into the big theatre. When the TV's come on and the characters move across all of the screens. I think thats very cool!

dliddi

I also agree with the smell, but I also love the details at night, the why everything is lit up just right, like at epcot, with the lights swirling in the ground. Nighttime is my favorites time at all the parks.

Bairstow

My favorite thing about Disney World is the music, but I would consider that a big thing.

So, to answer the question, my favorite little thing would be the way that Disney themes the garbage cans for the different lands/areas of the parks. The Trash cans in adventureland are painted to make them look like they were made of bamboo, the ones in Tommorrowland have gears and such painted to make them fit in with the neonsteampunk look of the place, and the ones near the Crystal Palace wear that odd green color sheme that the rest of the restaurant has.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom